MobiApp ‑ Mobile app builder

MobiApp ‑ Mobile app builder

by Softpulse Infotech

Build your own mobile apps for iOS & Android

Odikala

good app, if you are a new store owner and don't want to invest in a mobile app than use this to get a free android app for your store.

Pinkdiceboutique

Great app and great support thanks
I really recommend this to any store

Bali Designs

very basic but effective app to have your own mobile app. price is very good compared to other options.

Trendyideas Au

This is a great app. Very easy to install and create an app for mobile devices in less than half an hour if you know what you are doing. I run a marketplace on Shopify platform. Marketplace is bit more complicated than running your own shop on Shopify platform. Marketplace requires multiple apps. Sometimes the apps may have difficulty to talk to each other. But this type of issues can be easily fixed if you have the right apps team behind you. That's what MobiApp team is. App team's response time was very impressive. Issues were rectified very quickly. If you are looking for a quick and easy mobile app solution for your site, it will be worthwhile to consider MobiApp.

Da Silva London

I would highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner who wants to create a professional app that reflects their own brand. These guys were extremely helpful, quick to respond to all emails and my app went live on both apple and android within 2 working days of submission! Couldn't be happier!

T A Y Online Store

I tried some developers before to do my app, nothing better than this App.
A great support and accurate solutions. wonderful app works great on phones loads fast and easy browsing.
I wish I can give 10 stars for you guys!
keep the good business up

Curehub

You guys are awesome and cant express the things. Quick and timely delivery. The App functionalities are very good. Seems to be you are the one who did first shopify app. Looking forward to have advanced features in our app. Appreciated

Thanks
Curehub Healthcare Ecommerce Pvt Ltd

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Amazing & fast service. So helpful with the set up process and we love our new app!!

Smsaree

Nice app , Very good support ,real time rensponce and friendly behave

Ethnicyug

Great app! I've been using it on my site and it's been terrific. After Installing app my sales boost 40%. Excellent feature for push notification. This is my FAVORITE app for Shopify - works so well and the customer service is SO SO SO FAST. It's amazing! GET IT NOW!!!!!