Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul

Mobile App for your Store | Native Android/IOS app

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ifyougetmoney

Time spent using app About 2 months

I plan to use this app to run my app lol. So far the support has been great. They have some of the best plans I've seen.

Commercio Virtuoso

Location Italy

Support is awesome and app makes its work! Still being implemented as I can see. there are alternatives indeed but this solution is perfect for small stores with low budget.

Bigmaart.com

Location Pakistan

The Comprehensive platform, customized & in-class integrations. Awesome customer support. well done

Xpressmall

Location Bangladesh
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awsome customer support, highly professional and provides the best in class support,, good job team.

Organics.com

The app and its developers deserve a five star rating for responsiveness. The app is easy to use and simple in its effectiveness. The process of installing and configuring it so that I was happy with the result took a little longer that I would have liked, and I reckon it took around 10 days of the 30 days free trial to ensure it was working correctly. The add-ons, such as the integration with the Mobikul Multivendor Connector, which I am sure would make the app more useful, is listed at a price that makes me think twice and does not provide me enough detail as to what I would be getting for the extra cash. Apart from this, the app works well and I am very happy knowing that there is a responsive and effective backup service to ensure that it continues to add value to my operation.

Opencho

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

We are in process of 30 days free trial, 15 days are gone for resolving issues , It happens in settling down of any app. but we appreciate support team a lot as they are taking equal pain to resolve as we to notify issues , they have been working day and night and respond even in odd hours. Team is capable to handle any challenge in their domain. Himani and other team members ( on instant whatsapp support ) are very co-operative , they are good listener to understand the customer prior to handle any issue. Application design is simple, swift and impressive but my suggestion is to improve KB covering section wise information with visuals so that user contact customer support for real issues. Even we were in touch with them for many issues , actually those were not issues but unclear Knowledge Base. - REVIEW UPDATE ON 05/01/2021 :- The trial period is over on 3rd Jan 2021, we are still struggling in fine tuning of app. , we asked team to make it live ( opencho app.) on Google Play Store as we thought of launching it on 1st of Jan 2021, unfortunately things did not move as we expected. Till now we faced following problems/challenges and solutions, these reviews are honest to help developer team and users and not written with any ill intention ; - Team responded pretty fast on whatsapp and helped in pushing up the matter with developing team. - Developers respond well on regular knowledge based co-ordination points but whenever there is an issue with app , they may consume your time which can go up to couple of weeks. - The team confirmed that they do not offer basic tools like customer star rating on product/s , customer reviews on product/s. This is biggest disadvantage and restricts app users futuristic growth, this tool/ feature is commonly used by competitors and here we and developers stays behind in competition. - The team confirmed their inability to disappear " out of stock " in app. , this was confirmed to us after waiting a weeks time. We did this ourselves on our website using shopify KB and forums. we again requested team in above case to show "out of stock" products in the last when all available products are finished in search, we presume they are working on this but till now our whole 1 week gone. - Another drawback we noticed that app does not show different products from category on product page. " you might be interested in these product also" feature below product in product page is an excellent too to keep engaging your customer. This feature is missing and we did not mention it to team as they are struggling in other basic points and this will divert their mind and this may result in wasting a months time. The basic outlook of app is simple, beautiful and crispy, configuration of first opening page is simple ( but one must know how to do it ) after some efforts and team's help. I just loved it. We will write another review after using this app. in a month or so. After 5 Months ; This App is working great. Support Team is eager to solve any issue. We appreciate their efforts ! My best wishes to team !

Beaufashionzon

Time spent using app About 1 year

I’m working with this team on my store app. They are very responsive and fix all issues with the app

Gib • shopping

Location Gibraltar

The Mobkul app is an extremely sophistacted APP covering every angle. The team has helped me in every development stage, and answered every query with understanding and ease, it is extremely easy it is to customize the app in my opinion & is an amazing platform to work on, extremely satisfied with the customer support we have received, covering every angle with continued support & recommendations in result provided me with the perfect solution for our multivendor marketplace by webkul too :). The GIB .SHOPPING team is extremely content with all of webkuls & mobkuls products, services & APPS. Good stuff WEBKUL/MOBIKUL! and THANKS!
The GIB . SHOPPING team

Kampus Krashers

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great company to work with!! Very responsive! Any problem you have, they respond back within 12-24 hours. Support is excellent. We have just started using the app, so expect a follow up review here soon. But, as of now, we are amazed at how responsive Mobikul is to our needs. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR COMPANY'S APP/WEBSITE, MOBIKUL CAN HELP YOU DO IT!!

Oryx-online

Location Qatar

The service is fast
And the staff is active
Deserves five stars
There is no problem in dealing with you