Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul

Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Mobile App for your Store | Native Android/IOS app

Guerfi Librairie

Excellent support, very nice and patient ! The app is very simple to use & if anything, the support will help with it.

GoodZay

Affordable and easy to set up and I thank all the agents and developers trying to resolve all the issues in time and working day and night for us to respond to the issues and resolve them

Sarafa Bazar

We are using this app from last 1 year. Team is constantly working on improvements and is very helpful and dedicated. This app is the best product with least price we could find for our MVP.

Travasy

5 stars are not enough to recognize what this app has done for me and the great and timely support team. They are very responsive, they follow up properly, they quickly and smoothly solved all my queries.

mtushposh.com

The app has good synergy with other platforms and the customer service is definitely the best in class.

ifyougetmoney

I plan to use this app to run my app lol. So far the support has been great. They have some of the best plans I've seen.

Commercio Virtuoso

Support is awesome and app makes its work! Still being implemented as I can see. there are alternatives indeed but this solution is perfect for small stores with low budget.

Bigmaart.com

The Comprehensive platform, customized & in-class integrations. Awesome customer support. well done

Xpressmall

Awsome customer support, highly professional and provides the best in class support,, good job team. well done

Organics.com

The app and its developers deserve a five star rating for responsiveness. The app is easy to use and simple in its effectiveness. The process of installing and configuring it so that I was happy with the result took a little longer that I would have liked, and I reckon it took around 10 days of the 30 days free trial to ensure it was working correctly. The add-ons, such as the integration with the Mobikul Multivendor Connector, which I am sure would make the app more useful, is listed at a price that makes me think twice and does not provide me enough detail as to what I would be getting for the extra cash. Apart from this, the app works well and I am very happy knowing that there is a responsive and effective backup service to ensure that it continues to add value to my operation.

Previous 1