This native mobile app with a configurable front end allows the store owner to set the app as per business requirements.
The store owner can give the customer an attractive homepage layout. Just with a drag and drop card facility in the backend.
Advanced features like VR, AR
It helps encourage more checkout and a dynamic increase in sales percentage.
Acerca de Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul
Try the Mobile App (Android/IOS) for your eCommerce Store.
Let the Customers Shop "Anywhere, Anytime" as the mobile app can be easily installed on all your portable devices. With the occurrence of the global pandemic, it’s compulsory for business owners to connect with customers virtually. Thus, easily maintaining social distancing and with increased safety.
This Native app will help the store owner to advance the business structure by introducing m-Commerce to it. This native app allows the customer to easily purchase the desired products in few steps. The app can easily work on any Android or iOS device without any hassle.
With auto real-time synchronization this app allows easy data consistency between the app and the online store. This makes the order and inventory management task easy.
- Home Page configurator to modulate the homepage outlook.
- Support RTL layout to make the app personalized for RTL language users.
- Easy Social sharing for more marketing of the app.
- Auto location detection for the customer to save the address easily in the address book.
- Unlimited Push Notifications for the store owner to easily share updates on the store.
- Product comparison to allow customers to purchase the product easily (coming soon).
- Customers can manage the orders and returns easily using the app(coming soon).
- The store owner can enable multiple currencies in the app to attract customers all across the Globe.
- Downloadable Products support for customers.
- Notification history creation for the customer.
- Firebase Analytics for the store owner to know the engagement of the users with the application.
- No additional cost for the app installation and .apk/.ipa creation.
- Real-time synchronization between the app and the website.
- A native app that is available both for Android and iOS devices.
- Interactive UI/UX with Modern Material Design standards.
- Easy addition of offer and Coupons to engage maximum customers(coming soon).
- One Step Checkout for more conversions on the store with customer saved data.
- The virtual try-on facility in the app implemented via Machine Learning(coming soon).
- Quick product search again via machine learning.
- Supports full white labeling on website front-end and append.
- Flexible payment plans
Future Updates : Third-party integration of Wishlist (coming soon).
Few More Aspects Of App
- HomePage Configurator
- All types of languages are supported including RTL
- Search Product Via Machine Learning
- The app owner need not pay an extra amount for the app installation and .apk/.ipa creation.
Ver la aplicación en acción.
Explora cómo funciona la aplicación en un ejemplo de tienda.Ver ejemplo de tienda
Precio 30 días de prueba gratis
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD.
** Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
Reseñas más recientes
The app is easy to work with, super intuitive, very stable and user friendly. Support team were so helpful and friendly.
Online & Beyond
The app is affordable, easy to manage, and has a nice user front. I still didn't launch my mobile app, but I can say that there's a good deal of progress - most importantly is that the team listens and acts on recommendation/improvements. I've had a list of changes and recommendations that the team carefully listened to and acted upon - for me that means trust and scalability.
I'm keeping the fifth star until the app is launched on the app store and see the real production and customer feedback.
So, I haven’t as yet launched my multivendor app, 2 months after downloading it.
We’ve been having a lot of back and forth on the tech & development side, my web functionalities & user navigation do not match that of the mobile version of the website, and it’s really frustrating. The service desk is however, extremely responsive and supportive and friendly, which is great, but the product needs A LOT of work in order to make it a user-friendly multivendor app. It’s all really logical functionalities like, make the checkout button work, or the seller needs to be able to fulfil their orders straight on the app or if there’s only 1 item available for purchase, don’t allow the shopper to add more than 1 item, these logical errors are really frustrating and the back and forth is really time consuming. The concept is perfect, however, the execution needs a lot of work & logical user-friendly development.