This native mobile app with a configurable front end allows the store owner to set the app as per business requirements.
The store owner can give the customer an attractive homepage layout. Just with a drag and drop card facility in the backend.
Advanced features like VR, AR
It helps encourage more checkout and a dynamic increase in sales percentage.
About Mobikul Mobile App
Try the Mobile App (Android/IOS) for your eCommerce Store.
Let the Customers Shop "Anywhere, Anytime" as the mobile app can be easily installed on all your portable devices. With the occurrence of the global pandemic, it’s compulsory for business owners to connect with customers virtually. Thus, easily maintaining social distancing and with increased safety.
This Native app will help the store owner to advance the business structure by introducing m-Commerce to it. This native app allows the customer to easily purchase the desired products in few steps. The app can easily work on any Android or iOS device without any hassle.
With auto real-time synchronization this app allows easy data consistency between the app and the online store. This makes the order and inventory management task easy.
- Home Page configurator to modulate the homepage outlook.
- Support RTL layout to make the app personalized for RTL language users.
- Multi-Lingual functionality support for localization of the app.
- Easy Social sharing for more marketing of the app.
- Auto location detection for the customer to save the address easily in the address book (coming soon).
- Unlimited Push Notifications for the store owner to easily share updates on the store.
- Product comparison to allow customers to purchase the product easily (coming soon).
- Customers can manage the orders and returns easily using the app(coming soon).
- The store owner can enable multiple currencies in the app to attract customers all across the Globe.
- Downloadable Products support for customers(coming soon).
- Notification history creation for the customer(coming soon).
- Firebase Analytics for the store owner to know the engagement of the users with the application.
- No additional cost for the app installation and .apk/.ipa creation.
- Real-time synchronization between the app and the website.
- A native app that is available both for Android and iOS devices.
- Interactive UI/UX with Modern Material Design standards.
- Easy addition of offer and Coupons to engage maximum customers(coming soon).
- One Step Checkout for more conversions on the store with customer saved data.
- The virtual try-on facility in the app implemented via Machine Learning(coming soon).
- Quick product search again via machine learning.
- Supports full white labeling on website front-end and append.
- Flexible payment plans
Future Updates : Third-party integration of Wishlist (coming soon).
Few More Aspects Of App
- HomePage Configurator
- RTL Layout
- Multi-Lingual Support
- Search Product Via Machine Learning
- Free Installation : The app owner need not pay an extra amount for the app installation and .apk/.ipa creation.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Awsome customer support, highly professional and provides the best in class support,, good job team. well done
The app and its developers deserve a five star rating for responsiveness. The app is easy to use and simple in its effectiveness. The process of installing and configuring it so that I was happy with the result took a little longer that I would have liked, and I reckon it took around 10 days of the 30 days free trial to ensure it was working correctly. The add-ons, such as the integration with the Mobikul Multivendor Connector, which I am sure would make the app more useful, is listed at a price that makes me think twice and does not provide me enough detail as to what I would be getting for the extra cash. Apart from this, the app works well and I am very happy knowing that there is a responsive and effective backup service to ensure that it continues to add value to my operation.
We are in process of 30 days free trial, 15 days are gone for resolving issues , It happens in settling down of any app. but we appreciate support team a lot as they are taking equal pain to resolve as we to notify issues , they have been working day and night and respond even in odd hours. Team is capable to handle any challenge in their domain. Himani and other team members ( on instant whatsapp support ) are very co-operative , they are good listener to understand the customer prior to handle any issue. Application design is simple, swift and impressive but my suggestion is to improve KB covering section wise information with visuals so that user contact customer support for real issues. Even we were in touch with them for many issues , actually those were not issues but unclear Knowledge Base. - REVIEW UPDATE ON 05/01/2021 :- The trial period is over on 3rd Jan 2021, we are still struggling in fine tuning of app. , we asked team to make it live ( opencho app.) on Google Play Store as we thought of launching it on 1st of Jan 2021, unfortunately things did not move as we expected. Till now we faced following problems/challenges and solutions, these reviews are honest to help developer team and users and not written with any ill intention ; - Team responded pretty fast on whatsapp and helped in pushing up the matter with developing team. - Developers respond well on regular knowledge based co-ordination points but whenever there is an issue with app , they may consume your time which can go up to couple of weeks. - The team confirmed that they do not offer basic tools like customer star rating on product/s , customer reviews on product/s. This is biggest disadvantage and restricts app users futuristic growth, this tool/ feature is commonly used by competitors and here we and developers stays behind in competition. - The team confirmed their inability to disappear " out of stock " in app. , this was confirmed to us after waiting a weeks time. We did this ourselves on our website using shopify KB and forums. we again requested team in above case to show "out of stock" products in the last when all available products are finished in search, we presume they are working on this but till now our whole 1 week gone. - Another drawback we noticed that app does not show different products from category on product page. " you might be interested in these product also" feature below product in product page is an excellent too to keep engaging your customer. This feature is missing and we did not mention it to team as they are struggling in other basic points and this will divert their mind and this may result in wasting a months time. The basic outlook of app is simple, beautiful and crispy, configuration of first opening page is simple ( but one must know how to do it ) after some efforts and team's help. I just loved it. We will write another review after using this app. in a month or so.