Hulk Mobile App Builder

An effortless way to build IOS and Android Mobile Apps.

From $49/month. 15-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Shopify Hulk Mobile App Builder by HulkApps

Noah Garden Centre

Location Singapore

The process to setup the app was quick and the team was very helpful in trying to integrate third party apps that were in our store but not available in the app. Although communication and intergration could be faster the team got the job done in the end and we have successfully launched our app! Thank you Hulk Apps, manoj and bhavya. =)

December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Bhavya and Manoj will be happy to hear this.

Savage Glam

After trying out a couple other mobile app builders, Hulk Mobile App was THE BEST! They have a pricing plan that is more affordable if you're just starting out and the installation was easy. I did run into a few obstacles on my part, but the Hulk App team was so helpful with getting my app where it needed to be. I highly recommend!

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback.
We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future :)

Estate X

Location Japan

We have used Hulkapps for our website to convert in to a web app on IOS and Android and so far we have had the best experience with the smooth integration and support from the team. Recommend users to use Hulkapps for their native mobile app builds. Simple Fast and Smooth experience is a must. ;)

November 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.
Have an amazing E-commerce journey :)

Velin Fashion

I have to say wow & wow I was using another app builder and request to use this app and within a week they publish my new app update and so far it looks very good and professional. the communication is at the top level I recommend anyone looking for very good app to use this one you will not regret it!

November 17, 2022

And we have to say wow! Thank you for such an amazing review, we appreciate the fact that you found our app to be user-friendly and our team to be helpful to you and your Shopify store!

Thank you for your recommendations, appreciate it! Cheers!

TruClothing UK

I've been working with these guys on our TruClothing.com app for more than a week. We have been given one account manager who helped us anytime we needed to. He and the whole development team were extremely helpful. The app itself is straightforward to use and it has a wide selection of app sections. I can definitely recommend them as a business partner as, without their help, we wouldn't be able to make the app within a couple of days!

loveperseveres

I really love this app. Everything was user friendly and so easy to navigate. Customer Service is amazing. Everything I requested was done in a timely manner.

September 29, 2022

Hi dear,

And we love your feedback! We are truly to hear such kind words from our merchant. Should you need anything else, please reach back to us at any time.

Have an amazing day ahead :)

Emme Elle Profumerie

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

What can I say, I was very impressed by the effectiveness/professionalism had towards us. The whole infrastructure is very functional, the assistance is really the top! I highly recommend Hulk Mobile App Builder to expand your e-Commerce on stores (Apple/Android) and to offer customers a plus. - Che dire, sono rimasto molto colpito dall'efficacia/professionalità avuta nei nostri confronti. Tutta l'infrastruttura è molto funzionale, l'assistenza è davvero il top! Consiglio vivamente Hulk Mobile App Builder per ampliare il proprio e-Commerce sugli store (Apple/Android) e per offrire un plus ai clienti.

September 29, 2022

Wow!

And we are truly impressed by your feedback. We always aim to make our merchants feel the way you felt about the support we have provided you with. Thank you for your amazing recommendations!

Cheers! :)

Hos Tove

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best mobile app for shopify with incredibly good customer service. Recommend this to anyone who wants to expand their business.
Build your app and customize it with the help of the Hulk team!

September 20, 2022

Hi dear merchant,

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback! We truly appreciate your thoughts on our Customer Experience Team, as we always aim to meet all our customers' requirements.

Should you need anything else, please do reach out to us.

Cheers!

Seyyah Ayakkabı

Location Turkey

Perfect app! It runs smoothly and the team really cares. I definitely recommend it. Thanks Hulk Mobile App.

September 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are absolutely honored to receive such kind words and truly happy when our customers find our service helpful :)
Please do reach out to us any time you are in any kind of doubt or have some questions for us.

JUSTPRETTYCHIC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic App and customer service, always available and willing to help out, the app is easy to use and has all functionality that is needed, easy set up and user friendly. App support is exceptionally good.

September 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, so thank you for taking the time to share it with us!

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7