Hulk Mobile App Builder

Hulk Mobile App Builder

From $79/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 19, 2022

I tried every app builder on the Shopify Marketplace and decided on Hulk. They are the only app builder that integrates with Recharge Subscriptions. The builder is easy to use and it looks great. I'm very thankful to have found them.

TAURFEINE
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied August 23, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Kindest regards from the team :)

July 13, 2022

Easy to use, the team is always available to help.
The customization makes it easier to create, and the process of managing notifications makes the app easy to use.

cristiantito.com
Time spent using app: 21 days
HulkApps.com replied August 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

July 11, 2022

Installation was VERY smooth, any questions/concerns I had were immediately addressed. HIGHLY recommend. Looking forward to growing my customer base with my APP>

Fiercely Bella Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

July 10, 2022

This App is very great and does the Job perfectly, the Support is insane and especially Manoj is 24/7 there for me and helped me with everything just the perfect way. Keep up the good work !

Sacrarium
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied July 11, 2022

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.

Manoj is our dear overachiever and we are grateful you have also found his assistance truly helpful and effective.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know and we would be more than happy to assist you with it.

Best regards!

July 6, 2022

Highly recommend for those wanting to test drive an app to see if it adds value to your business.
The Hulk Mobile App Builder was ideal for us since we needed to launch an app within days that mirrored our Shopify store. Easy to use dashboard with multiple design options and compatible on both iOS and Android. HulkApps also charge only a monthly flat fee with no commission on sales, unlike competitors. And Bhavya, our customer support agent, has been fabulous. All concerns are dealt with quickly and professionally.

Reems Closet
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied July 8, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

July 1, 2022

You can connect it well and easily with the shopify webstore, I've been using it for a couple of days, so far it's working very well!

NAIL SHOP
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied July 1, 2022

Hi,

We are truly glad you found our app user-friendly and helpful for your Shopify store.

Should you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Cheers!

July 1, 2022

This app has great customer service whenever i face an issue they respond very quickly and fix it on the spot. Also, the best part is how fast the app is and easy to use. I tried different apps before but they weren't very experienced like Hulk. I really recommend it.

Sauki
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied July 1, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Edited June 17, 2022

Excellent interface. Easy to use. Customer support is great. I would like to mention Emira, she was very helpful. If you are looking to build a mobile app, I think this is the best one on shopify platform.

Brands Market Italia
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 29 days
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for choosing HulkApps for your e-commerce journey. Emira would be more than happy to read her praises. :)

Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help with our Mobile App Builder. We'll always be there for your help.

June 15, 2022

Clothing Lab
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 8 days
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis.

June 14, 2022

After procrastinating for months, I finally got the app from Hulk Apps and it was so easy to put together, I wish I had done it sooner. I found it very similar to the ease and simplicity of working with Shopify and I had the app set up in one day. The staff was very helpful and held my hand through any process that I could not understand. They even sent me screen shots of each step so I could find my way through the app. We launched the app on June 5 and have almost 100 downloads. We are looking forward to getting more clients to switch over as 70% of our clients access our website on their mobile phones or tablets. The reason I chose Hulk was their price was reasonable but in the end, I was glad I chose them as they were easy to use and great service.

Beadazzle Bead Outlet
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis.