Hulk Mobile App Builder

Hulk Mobile App Builder

by HulkApps.com

Mobile App w/ ReCharge Integration | Native App | Android/IOS

Tecno-Moda HN

I installed this app and only asked them to help me change the language to Spanish, change the colors of the buttons, configure links for my clients to write to me on WhatsApp from the APP and change the font size, I sent the instructions to the HulkAPP team for more than two months and they have not finished the changes, sincerely I feel disappointed by the slowness in which they work, now I write to them and they no longer answer me, the worst thing is that they have charged me the fee of $ 99 without using the APP, I think I'm going to uninstall the APP and ask shopify to refund my money.

Flormar Lebanon

Hope this bad review will wake them up eventually!! 1. Slow app, it supposes to handle the big catalog of our products, but instead it's taking so much time for any page to load, and there are different kinds of bugs. Not all that you see in the customization dashboard is the same on the mobile app version which it doesn't make any sense. 2. Very bad customer support. They leave us hanging for day/s before they reply to us and it's taking them forever to accomplish our requests which are basics and it supposes to be there in the first place.

GW District

UPDATE: Ok after months of complaints from customers, crashes, and push notifications issues I have decided to cancel. Please take your time when deciding to go with an App Developer. I use this app to engage more shoppers and grow my audience. So far it has been great to start, however, the “push notifications” is an issue. Overall it’s a great app and for the price definitely accomplished the mission.

September 11, 2020

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure that we resolve the push notification issues promptly and accurately.