Hulk Mobile App Builder

Hulk Mobile App Builder | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mobile App + ReCharge | Native App Android/iOS | Mobile Sales

SOP International

We used Hulk apps to create our Online Store app. They were very helpful and would always reply to our questions and queries as soon as possible. They are great developers and we would definitely recommend them.

November 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Alomaz

i have tried all mobile app builders and by far this is the best one almost all the needed features are available in the hulk mobile builder also support team is fast and responsive , Bhavya helped me alot through the journey of releasing the app

November 1, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Soundporium Music Store

Just released our app to the App Store! It was a long road but we finally did it. We love the UX and the UI of this app. It has many features, and even though there are less expensive apps out there, they don't come closer to the quality you get with Hulk apps. It super fast, smooth and swanky looking. We absolutely love the app, and we appreciate the support we received from Bavhya. If you want to see the app in action, here you go: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/soundporium/id1591024929

October 22, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, thanks for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-) feel free to reach out for any help in the future!

Prettyclick

Hi I have used and tried almost all the app builder on shopify. This is by far the best one on shopify.It feels like creating another shopify website, therefore there is no learning curve. It is user friendly. Bhavya was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have many other hulk apps , which has a seamless intigration with hulk app builder. The hulk team went beyond their means to fix issues and add some features.I am very happy and finally I felt like I found the the app that I love.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! :-)

Dankoob Online Market

This app is superb and its better then all the mobile apps out there in terms of fastness , affordable

June 24, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for choosing our app amongst other Mobile App Builder apps. :)

Jamaica Auto Parts Express

The App is solid and captures everything from my website perfectly. I wanted to give my customers the option of shopping using an app to offer additional features, this app is doing exactly what I wanted. The communication and support is great and so far they have addressed all the concerns I had. I would definitely recommend Hulk Apps for your mobile app needs.

June 24, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

GOGO JEANS

The customer service is great. Whenever I needed something to be done, I was able to chat with them easily and get it fixed. If you are clear enough with them - they will get the work done. Extremely satisfied with this team and hope to continue working with them. Definitely recommended.

June 22, 2021

QAYSAA

Recommended!! Our iOS and Android Apps were up and running in no time. It very easy to design and it was a breeze going through the Apple Store and Google Play approval. The whole team are awesome!! Thank you Hulk Apps!!!

May 24, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your awesome words about our support team. :-)

Hecho Ropa

I have the app since January 2021 and it works fine. It was really easy for me to build it and I am not a developer. Every time I asked for help they were there for help me right away. I would suggest the app to anyone who has a shopify store

May 7, 2021

This review made our day! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Tecno-Moda HN

very good app, I recommend it, the service is personalized, it takes a little longer than normal but they are very attentive and help you with what you ask, they are well dedicated in their work

Previous 1 3