Hulk Mobile App Builder

Hulk Mobile App Builder

From $49/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.9
Edited December 2, 2022

The process to setup the app was quick and the team was very helpful in trying to integrate third party apps that were in our store but not available in the app. Although communication and intergration could be faster the team got the job done in the end and we have successfully launched our app! Thank you Hulk Apps, manoj and bhavya. =)

Noah Garden Centre
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 months
HulkApps.com replied December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Bhavya and Manoj will be happy to hear this.

November 29, 2022

After trying out a couple other mobile app builders, Hulk Mobile App was THE BEST! They have a pricing plan that is more affordable if you're just starting out and the installation was easy. I did run into a few obstacles on my part, but the Hulk App team was so helpful with getting my app where it needed to be. I highly recommend!

Savage Glam
Time spent using app: 17 days
HulkApps.com replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback.
We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future :)

November 18, 2022

We have used Hulkapps for our website to convert in to a web app on IOS and Android and so far we have had the best experience with the smooth integration and support from the team. Recommend users to use Hulkapps for their native mobile app builds. Simple Fast and Smooth experience is a must. ;)

Estate X
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied November 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.
Have an amazing E-commerce journey :)

November 17, 2022

I have to say wow & wow I was using another app builder and request to use this app and within a week they publish my new app update and so far it looks very good and professional. the communication is at the top level I recommend anyone looking for very good app to use this one you will not regret it!

Velin Fashion
Time spent using app: 10 days
HulkApps.com replied November 17, 2022

And we have to say wow! Thank you for such an amazing review, we appreciate the fact that you found our app to be user-friendly and our team to be helpful to you and your Shopify store!

Thank you for your recommendations, appreciate it! Cheers!

November 10, 2022

I've been working with these guys on our TruClothing.com app for more than a week. We have been given one account manager who helped us anytime we needed to. He and the whole development team were extremely helpful. The app itself is straightforward to use and it has a wide selection of app sections. I can definitely recommend them as a business partner as, without their help, we wouldn't be able to make the app within a couple of days!

TruClothing UK