Hulk Mobile App Builder

Hulk Mobile App Builder

by HulkApps.com

Mobile App + ReCharge | Native App Android/iOS | Mobile Sales

Dankoob Online Market

This app is superb and its better then all the mobile apps out there in terms of fastness , affordable

June 24, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for choosing our app amongst other Mobile App Builder apps. :)

Jamaica Auto Parts Express

The App is solid and captures everything from my website perfectly. I wanted to give my customers the option of shopping using an app to offer additional features, this app is doing exactly what I wanted. The communication and support is great and so far they have addressed all the concerns I had. I would definitely recommend Hulk Apps for your mobile app needs.

June 24, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

GOGO JEANS

The customer service is great. Whenever I needed something to be done, I was able to chat with them easily and get it fixed. If you are clear enough with them - they will get the work done. Extremely satisfied with this team and hope to continue working with them. Definitely recommended.

June 22, 2021

QAYSAA

Recommended!! Our iOS and Android Apps were up and running in no time. It very easy to design and it was a breeze going through the Apple Store and Google Play approval. The whole team are awesome!! Thank you Hulk Apps!!!

May 24, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your awesome words about our support team. :-)

Hecho Ropa

I have the app since January 2021 and it works fine. It was really easy for me to build it and I am not a developer. Every time I asked for help they were there for help me right away. I would suggest the app to anyone who has a shopify store

May 7, 2021

This review made our day! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Tecno-Moda HN

very good app, I recommend it, the service is personalized, it takes a little longer than normal but they are very attentive and help you with what you ask, they are well dedicated in their work

AIRND

Great App Builder! Support could be a bit faster in response but the team went back 1683462 times to make sure every issue was sorted out. Team very patient as well would really recommend this app builder and team as they go beyond and even give suggestions for an easier experience. Our store is completely different from the average store and the team were very helpful in the entire process. P.s Bhavya you're the man!

April 16, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store.

Bhavya will be is thrilled to read your message! Feel free to contact Bhavya whenever as he's always standing by to help.

KidsFashionVilla

Loved the app and the team involved in building it! The push notifications and easy to build app template is really gonna drive more engagement!

March 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

FunkyDecors

A fantastic app, really easy to set up and launch. The support has been great, Team goes above and beyond to help you in launching or fixing the App.

March 16, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. You can reach out to our support team anytime, we'll be more than happy to help you!

Funky Tees Club

We've had a great experience with Hulk App Builder. Their customer service team is friendly and they are continually improving their app. Our customers like how much easier it is to purchase on our app vs. the store checkout.

March 16, 2021

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in mobile conversions while using our app.

Previous 1 3