Mobile App Creator ‑ AppIt

Mobile App Creator ‑ AppIt

by AppIt

Personalized Mobile App for your store

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

The app was ok, but there were some very big quirks right off the bat. I couldn't upload certain collections, nor was I able to preview what the finished version would look like.

KeaBabies by KeaWorld

This app is awesome, the support is very helpful. Definitely recommended for any new shopify store to get more customers and outreach.

Snapback Oslo

Great customer service! Always fix if there is something we ask and always helps out. App looks great, looks like regular shop app!

Feddymart

Customer service and support is great. easy to use and straightforward. Absolutely no coding required

Adult Sex Toys Direct

great app with very easy to use system, just waiting for the apple approval but all good so far :) thanks guys

STB Boutique

I used this app to build an IOS app for my boutique store. The customer service is AMAZING!! Super quick responses and they listened to every concern I had. We worked through every issue and now my boutique shopping app works just like the $500/month programs other boutiques use. My customers LOVE it! I can't wait for the android version so ALL my ladies can shop my app.

Feastday

This was a great app. The customer service was terrific and the app was easy to use. I still use a flip phone, but I've created an app!

Ashlleigh Designs

Brilliant! Very helpful! Great customer service!

Flash Learn

WOW WOW WOW! So EASY!! GREAT SUPPORT!!! Thank you!!

Pawet Pet Store

This app is outstanding! When I needed help they responded very fast! My store app looks wonderful!!! THANK YOU APPIT
Previous 1