Mobile Menu & Navigation

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kati Kaia

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Exactly what i was looking for - makes the side navigation as lovely as the desktop version of my site - couldn't get it to install properly - they were very quick to help and get it where i wanted - thanks so much!

FXTUL | Motorcycle Repair Shop | Retail And Wholesale

Location China
Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app is great! It met my needs, the customer service was responsive, and it was free. I hope this kind of app will continue to grow.

September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Avy + Tay Web Design

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best mobile menu app ever! We love working with this company, this is our third shopify shop we have this app for. Thanks for your help!

July 25, 2022

Goziiu.com

Location Japan

the application is very useful, it is always displayed so that it can be used at any time, the setup is quite simple, I love it

July 20, 2022

tianDe Altea

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks to the Quikify Mobile Menu app my offered products are ordered, beatifuly displayed and easily to find by my customers.
The support service is of the highest level too. It helped me to develope my shop and attract many customers.

June 7, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future at support.qikify.com!

Thank you so much!

Sierra-Ivy

Location Netherlands

Used app annd it helped me convert more and bring more attention to other products. Very helpfull and easy to use.

June 2, 2022

We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future at support.qikify.com!

Thank you so much!

Lealuo

Location Sweden

My users love the visual menu approach and it's very easy to implement it and use it. Great support from the developers as well, fast and helpfull!

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!

Bruna Design Store

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

Me está gustando mucho porque está muy facil de programar y eso me ha ayudado mucho a poder ir pomniendo todos los links.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app can meet your expectation.
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you have any questions.

Loolpi Home

Location Turkey

uygulama güzel ancak biraz zor eğitim videolarıyla dahada desteklense güzel olur arayüzü güzel yararlı bir uygulama

April 15, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app can meet your expectation. Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you have any questions.

Fix Her Crown Collection

This app added a menu for the mobile view which is what we needed! Easy to set up! www.fixhercrowncollection.com

February 14, 2022