Easy to create a mobile menu
Create a mobile menu quickly through some clicks, no coding required. Replace your theme’s mobile menu or add an extra mobile menu.
Showcase products and banners
Increase your sales by promoting your best-selling products, new products or advertising banners right on your mobile menu.
Better design for mobile menu
Have a more professional look for your mobile menu with logo, images, products..., plus many style and color options for menu.
About Mobile Menu by qikify
Save time and money to create an impressive mobile menu
You can easily build a mobile menu by selecting the item you want to add, no coding required.
Promote your products and campaign right on mobile menu
This app allows you to place your products or promotional banners anywhere on your mobile menu. Boost your sales by bringing your best deals right to your mobile menu!
Restyle your mobile menu to a more professional and well-designed look
Your theme has limited options for mobile menu? Replace it with Mobile Menu and customize menu to meet your brand’s style.
Have a second mobile menu on your store
Mobile Menu provides a floating menu which you can add separately to your store, without affecting your theme’s main menu. Bring the best deals to this extra mobile menu.
Easy-to-use navigation menu
- One click to add many type of menu item: links list, product, image...
- Drag and drop menu items
- Unlimited number of menu items
- Edit menu with Real-time preview
Add many types of menu item
- Links list
- Collections list
- Products list
- Image with text
- Image with text overlay
- Search box
- Social icons
- Contact form
- Google maps
- Custom HTML
Easily select where to display mobile menu
- One click to replace your current theme’s menu with Mobile Menu
- Or add a floating button to open mobile menu separately (off-canvas menu)
Fully Customizable menu
- Custom font & color
- Change image size
- Add badge/label
- many more
Easy & Instant Installation
Difference between Smart Menu on mobile & Mobile Menu app?
Read differences here: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/difference-between-mobile-menu-and-smart-menu
Click “Contact us” button in app whenever you need help to setup menu.
Create an impressive mobile menu today with our free forever plan!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Unlimited menu items
Replace theme's mobile menu
Add secondary mobile menu
Free for Development store
Everything in Free
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Excellent app. Easy to use and it looks great on the website. We also use their Smart Menu which we love too. Had a little issue trying to get it to load on the website, but they were quick to help me and their responses were terrific. Would recommend this app and this company.
Blighty's British Store
It looks great. Had to contact the support to make a couple changes for the mobile menu to show up on different sized screens (larger than cell phones, but smaller than desktops) as well as adjusting the width of the menu on screens larger than phones. They did it within just a few hours, and shared screenshots of exactly what they did.
Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.
All the best!
This app creates great menus for mobile browsers and I see awesome potential in the future for this app. These are my experiences and what you can expect when using this app. (Over 80% of all of my traffic is from mobile devices)
1. I am based in the United States, and I am aware of time differences, but their support team does not respond at all during my daytime. If I want anything resolved I have to stay up until 3 A.M. If I do not stay up until this time, I get one response and there is nothing fixed. So I have to respond to this email and wait another 15 or so hours to get a response and so on. I also have only gotten responses from one support member. I just feel like it would be better if they got at least one other support member for people across all parts of the world so they don't have to wait days on end to get a simple problem fixed.
2. There are a lot of small issues and glitches that happen that are really frustrating and annoying. For example, the menu was working with replacing an existing menu, then I had to disable it to test something, and when I re-enabled it, it would not work no matter what. I tried for hours, but then resorted to using the CSS Selector instead and that solved my problem. Another example is when I open the menu on mobile, but then I close it, it is very glitchy and does not go back smoothly. This looks very bad and there is no way to fix it yourself. One final example is the fact that I change the background colors of the menu, but they won't change on the actual menu. This is very frustrating and I had to contact support to get it fixed.
All in all, it creates great-looking menus for mobile. I love the way my menu looks. There are just too many bugs and support issues for me to give it any more than two stars. I will update my review as they fix these issues. I hope this was helpful to anyone looking to install this app.
Their response times are slightly better, and they have fixed my problems in a more timely manner. Updating to 3-stars for now.
Thank you for your honest review, Kaleb.
We sincerely apologize for the late reply. We do have time differences but usually we try to resolve a ticket in one day, not just reply back and forth. We'll try to provide more support time, especially in your hour.
For the menu problem, it's actually a small conflict with your theme's css. We've resolved it and now you can see a stable mobile menu, please check it again.