Mobixlab

Get an Android, iOS App for your ECommerce Store

Commercio

hi

We have already configured the tutorial step by step, but it was not possible to see it work. the truth is that we have already spent more than two pagan months and we do not see any results. In addition, we also ordered the IOS app and until today there was no response on this specific topic, it is a pity because we are working with you, not only this app but many others. and the truth is that we are not being productive. the initiative is super good, but the whole process is very tedious.

Freeshipping Center

Apk file is not supported my Galaxy tablet and I did not install. Sorry I want to give good feedback but I can not

Alphaimports

I would like to know when the app from my alphaimports.com.br store will be ready, you promise that it will be delivered within 24 hours and it has been more than weeks that I requested and so far nothing, please a position. Grateful

Spellcraftvh

Sadly, it seems is if this app does not function or is accessible at all. When I first added the app, I was directed right to screen where I guess you edit/create your android app. There were no instructions on the screen that I could see, so it was quite confusing. I tried to locate any info to help me along, so I clicked on another tab. The app proceeded to kinda glitch out for a second, then sent me to a landing page to register your myshopify address to register. So I entered my URL, press enter.... nothing happens. I do it 5 more times, the page refreshing like it was going to move forward, yet i'm still on the landing page. No error messages or notifications show. I am unsure of whats really going on this app. I'm hopeful that the creators are just updating or something, so if app improves/works within the next week, ill happily change my review.