Texting and Live Chat Support

Texting and Live Chat Support

by Mochi

Real-time customer support with texting and web chat

Buckaroo Bling

This app seemed good in the beginning, until it crashed. What's worse, it crashed on Black Friday, and even though the developers claimed it was fixed, it kept showing error upon error connecting to the Shopify store, and it wouldn't show the locations of the store visitors or the pages on the store they were visiting. Of course, the support was off line during the busiest weekend of the year. I will be deleting this app and looking for something more reliable.
This is not just the matter of the server temporarily going down as the developer would like us to believe. I sent a follow-up email to their support after problems continued for me following their brief server down time, but I never even received a response to that email, let alone having had the issues fixed. I definitely stand by my review until the issues get resolved.

November 30, 2020

Hi Jelena,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Mochi. We did do a server upgrade on Black Friday to support increased traffic from some of our larger customers. It looks like our external audit shows system was down for a little under a minute and our support team was available for extended hours on black Friday. We appreciate your feedback and would encourage you to try a different support application if Mochi is not meeting your needs.

SignDeals

Holy smokes, this app is simple to set up and allows me to be out and about while keeping in touch with my customers. I had a question and it was answered immediately. I purchased it mostly to be mobile, but the desktop interface is awesome too. 5 stars.

Hollo Men

This App is just great. I would recommend it to anyone who has an eCommerce store. Easy to use and has enabled me to close so many sales, by chatting with customers through text even with customers from other countries. Congrats to the developers you're doing a great job!

TJM Innovations LLC

Very easy to use. Quick install time. Allows us quick response time to customers. Can set time that it open to respond.

Adora Brushes

This app ROCKS!! I 100% recommend everyone to use this, easy to use/setup, receive instant text on your mobile device and never miss a chat with your customers. GREAT JOB MOCHI,

Rustic Sinks

This is a great app and highly recommend. The simplicity is perfect. You can set up business hours for the chat widget and off hours for the contract form. These forward to your email. I also get text notifications on my mobile phone and can even text back. This app is all you need for a chat bubble on your store. Tech support is awesome also!

LoboGear

I've really enjoyed using Mochi!

I especially enjoyed working with the texting feature. My business if a side-hustle for me, so it's nice to be able to just see texts come in and reply that way, rather than needing to constantly check to see if anyone had messaged like with most other services. The automated messages are also very useful.

I highly recommend Mochi to anyone with a business on Shopify!

Undercover Mama

I've been using this chat feature for several months and it's really helpful. I love the texts feature, which can be managed easily from the phone if you are not in front of the computer. Great product and great service!

Vapor Rhelm

I love it. I like how you get texts when someone uses the chat widget. I also like how people can text you. The free version is all you need.

Q.NOOR

I've been using Mochi for a few months now and have really loved my experience. It is so nice to be able to quickly answer customers' questions and keep them on the site. Probably the very best part of Mochi has been the Mochi team's customer service. They are so quick to answer my questions and have made it so easy to customize the app so it is just right for my site and customer needs. You won't reget adding this app!