Texting and Live Chat Support

Texting and Live Chat Support

by Mochi

Real-time customer support with texting and web chat

Adora Brushes

This app ROCKS!! I 100% recommend everyone to use this, easy to use/setup, receive instant text on your mobile device and never miss a chat with your customers. GREAT JOB MOCHI,

Rustic Sinks

This is a great app and highly recommend. The simplicity is perfect. You can set up business hours for the chat widget and off hours for the contract form. These forward to your email. I also get text notifications on my mobile phone and can even text back. This app is all you need for a chat bubble on your store. Tech support is awesome also!

LoboGear

I've really enjoyed using Mochi!

I especially enjoyed working with the texting feature. My business if a side-hustle for me, so it's nice to be able to just see texts come in and reply that way, rather than needing to constantly check to see if anyone had messaged like with most other services. The automated messages are also very useful.

I highly recommend Mochi to anyone with a business on Shopify!

Undercover Mama

I've been using this chat feature for several months and it's really helpful. I love the texts feature, which can be managed easily from the phone if you are not in front of the computer. Great product and great service!

Vapor Rhelm

I love it. I like how you get texts when someone uses the chat widget. I also like how people can text you. The free version is all you need.

Q.NOOR

I've been using Mochi for a few months now and have really loved my experience. It is so nice to be able to quickly answer customers' questions and keep them on the site. Probably the very best part of Mochi has been the Mochi team's customer service. They are so quick to answer my questions and have made it so easy to customize the app so it is just right for my site and customer needs. You won't reget adding this app!