Texting and Live Chat Support

Texting and Live Chat Support | Reviews

by Mochi

Real-time customer support with texting and web chat

1 review

Buckaroo Bling

This app seemed good in the beginning, until it crashed. What's worse, it crashed on Black Friday, and even though the developers claimed it was fixed, it kept showing error upon error connecting to the Shopify store, and it wouldn't show the locations of the store visitors or the pages on the store they were visiting. Of course, the support was off line during the busiest weekend of the year. I will be deleting this app and looking for something more reliable.
This is not just the matter of the server temporarily going down as the developer would like us to believe. I sent a follow-up email to their support after problems continued for me following their brief server down time, but I never even received a response to that email, let alone having had the issues fixed. I definitely stand by my review until the issues get resolved.

November 30, 2020

Hi Jelena,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Mochi. We did do a server upgrade on Black Friday to support increased traffic from some of our larger customers. It looks like our external audit shows system was down for a little under a minute and our support team was available for extended hours on black Friday. We appreciate your feedback and would encourage you to try a different support application if Mochi is not meeting your needs.