Lifesight Ecommerce Marketing , 5 reviews
- 100% of ratings are 5 stars
0% of ratings are 4 stars
0% of ratings are 3 stars
0% of ratings are 2 stars
0% of ratings are 1 stars
Been a few months since we started using Moda, here's what we love about it -
1. Ease-of-Use - We've used used Mailerlite before this and the transition has been easy and worthwhile. Moda's email builder allows creating templates and launching campaigns quick without dependencies. We've been able to tap onto topical opportunities because of the same.
2. Transparent & easy-to-access reporting - The accurate and good reporting of results helped us assess the results of our campaigns and make required changes. For any marketer, this is an absolute non-negotiable.
3. The right out-of-the-box Segmentation - So far, we had been mailing all customers similar communications. Moda helped us with the segmentation suggestions shortly after we installed it. We got to understand who are our most loyal customers, who hadn't ordered in a while, and more. We've started delivering specific communications to different segments and it's opened a plethora of opportunities.
4. Flows & Automations - We've created some scalable automations to ensure pre-defined mails for gathering reviews, feedback, asking regulars to recommend us to friends, etc are always ON. It's a godsend!
5. Great Handholding & Support - Ash and the team have been a constant guide, patiently hearing out our challenges and even suggesting approaches to address them. Also, the product feels stable and in growing stage, since feedbacks are quickly implemented, making the product better day by day.
We're happy and would strongly recommend Moda! :)
I have been using Moda for the past few months to send emails to my customers. It offers a great UI/UX which makes it really easy to navigate and use the features. It also has a great mail builder which makes it very easy to create and customize emails. I had previously been using Klaviyo for my email marketing needs, but Moda has a much better UI/UX and mail builder compared to Klaviyo.
I also want to give a special shout-out to Moda's customer success team. They have been incredibly helpful and responsive, taking the time to answer my questions and guide me through the process. With their help, I have been able to get the most out of the platform and make informed decisions about my campaigns and email automations.
Overall, Moda is a great tool that I highly recommend.
We've been using Moda for a month and found the following things to be great -
1. Intuitive & no-nonsense UX - it's easy to set-up and get started with. No complicated integrations needed.
2. Segments - It's been helpful to see where different user groups are in their journey on our store and send personalized communication.
3. Good Mail-builder - easy to use, create campaigns, and launch without unnecessary delays or holdups.
4. Flows - We've been able to automate a lot of our previously manual work. This is saving us time and efforts while delivering better results.
5. Quick and prompt support has helped us understand the functionalities better and resolve queries.
We're going to explore this further and post further experiences. Cheers.
Moda's customer success is very supportive. Their team helped me understand my business metrics and also recommended campaigns and automation to grow my repeat purchase rate.
Great App For Retention Marketing! Moreover that Support Team is exceptional and always ready to help.