Modalyst for Suppliers

Modalyst for Suppliers

by Modalyst

Sell More. Grow Your Sales with Online Retailers & Stockists.

Noble Days

Awful support, can not provide easy technical issue answers.
Instead of losing their issues, they order you to send screenshots of sensitive information.
Very Bad.

Urban Dubai

I have my own products and was really interested and looking forward to be one of their suppliers. They have only one agent who wanted to know every information regarding my products which we provided, and then they let me know that i wasn't fit for their platform. Really frustrating.

Handes of a Woman

This business model was not a good fit with my shop. Modalyst was responsive and gave me straight answers during set up, which I appreciate. Will be uninstalling now.

The Australian Puzzle Company

They will not uninstall when requested. 4 sales in two years also you have to comply with their rules not yours.

Idea Chic

Be sure you want to commit to dropshipping with Modalyst because if you want out Modalyst will not uninstall. We have contacted per their instructions numerous times with no response and no uninstall so the orders keep coming.

Vapesocket

I was told that you cannot sell my product so I cannot give you a good review.

Freeshipping Center

I have to delete this app because wholesale price setting is taking time from me. we have to prepare excel files for bulk price. Old system. If we change bulk price like bulk editor system.This app is good but old system so sorry