Modalyst for Suppliers

Sell More. Grow Your Sales with Online Retailers & Stockists.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

oobash

The onboarding process was very easy and Jose was very helpful throughout the process. Excited to join the platform and looking forward to make sales!!! Update: terrible app. My shopify inventory never syncs properly. It has been over a year and only got one or 2 sales and since the inventory cant be adjusted I had to refund the orders. They deducted a fee from the refunded sales and I have been requesting Jose for over weeks now to get a refund on those and no response. Terrible app and service. I do not recommend to anyone

Noble Days

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Awful support, can not provide easy technical issue answers.
Instead of losing their issues, they order you to send screenshots of sensitive information.
Very Bad.

Urban Dubai

I have my own products and was really interested and looking forward to be one of their suppliers. They have only one agent who wanted to know every information regarding my products which we provided, and then they let me know that i wasn't fit for their platform. Really frustrating.

Handes of a Woman

Time spent using app 1 day

This business model was not a good fit with my shop. Modalyst was responsive and gave me straight answers during set up, which I appreciate. Will be uninstalling now.

The Australian Puzzle Company

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

They will not uninstall when requested. 4 sales in two years also you have to comply with their rules not yours.

Idea Chic

Be sure you want to commit to dropshipping with Modalyst because if you want out Modalyst will not uninstall. We have contacted per their instructions numerous times with no response and no uninstall so the orders keep coming.

Vapesocket

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was told that you cannot sell my product so I cannot give you a good review.

Freeshipping Center

Location China
Time spent using app About 14 hours

I have to delete this app because wholesale price setting is taking time from me. we have to prepare excel files for bulk price. Old system. If we change bulk price like bulk editor system.This app is good but old system so sorry