Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Urban Glam Boutique

Great application! Drop Shippers are fast and reliable. The merchandise is of high quality with many great designers to choose from. I would recommend this application to other retailers.

Yevgeniyaeve

Great app, great support! Love it! I really value personal approach the businesses are taking! Had an experience working with Jill on couple of challenges I was facing and I must say she is a rock star!

Shiffon Boutique And Resale

Very thankful for this app and program. Modalyst has been a life saver to me when I just couldn't afford to purchase enough products to make a great store.

They have been very responsive to users and I am thankful to have found them!

I would recommend this to both large and small boutiques and retail shops because the integration is SO SEAMLESS and the product offerings are wonderful!

Cultivatedattire Com

Just began using this app but the amount of products available is amazing, they are also very helpful with any questions you have and make it as easy as possible for you to integrate and sell products. I would definitely recommend to at least give it a try. 14 days and no credit card information, you've got nothing to lose.

Monumentaccessories

I tried it and it's not what I was looking for. I wish they would tell people that they don't dropship the items but rather you're paying for them to connect you to a supplier who will dropship the items for you.

You do have to pay for the items upfront and because Shopify doesn't pay out right away you'll need to have some cash to buy your items up front.

I did give them 2 stars, they send me a lame email, so I changed it to 5 stars. I wish they would inform you of the process, the profit sharing ratio, and what items exactly you're able to buy. Most items come from small shops and only have a few items in their inventory. Just hope they ship your items out in time.

Cherryls

"I have to say that your service is impressive. For what it's worth, I used to run a site for an established formalwear store that had about 150-200k annual sales on their website. I so wish I had found you then. My experience with that site is why I know the value of what you offer. I also want to mention that your email contacts - both the digest and your personal emails - are well done. Thanks for your efforts."

World Fashion Direct

It really doesn't get much better than Modalyst. Flawless App. Responsive support. It has made opening and populating my store a breeze. It will be even better when apparel sizing charts is integrated with all product listings but that is a minor gripe compared to how truly wonderful this app is. Good Work Modalyst!

Madison Clothing

Love it! Very user friendly, amazing product selection and brands. Modalyst has great customer service, is extremely fast and helpful with answering questions and assisting. Highly recommend.

Smashington

very highly recommended for existing or new online stores

great vendors, fast delivery, easy flow of information - tracking, order status etc

modalyst are a very good team to deal with and there are lots of resources that are designed to help you sell

Cabra Yoga

Unbelievable customer service! When you make a mistake with your account while one of your designers closes their Modalyst store after a customer makes a purchase and you now have to sort everything out while making sure the timeline for shipment still satisfies the customer you email the CEO on the weekend and she responds MULTIPLE TIMES to help you get everything sorted!

Can't say enough about Modalyst. In short, the extra mile is where this company lives.