Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Martha's Living Products

I first of all thank God for this Modalyst app and services provided for retailers like myself. It is a holy grail to find Modalyst via Shopify. Nothing can be perfect in this world but Modalyst is close to perfection and I will recommend the Modalyst app to any living merchant or retailer

She Reigns Boutique

I am just starting out and your products are just what I am looking for. The quality, brands and price are what I was looking for in a vendor.
Thanks so much!

Age of the Geek!

First I want to say I rarely write reviews unless it is to stop annoying popups on some free app, but this one is different. Modalyst as an app is awesome, but it is so much more than just that. To me, this is a platform for independence. My entire 37 years on this planet have been spent making money for somebody else. I decided last year I was done, never again. I started my own business in Ecommerce online and am active in a dozen different marketplaces and do you know where 95% of my products come from? Modalyst. And I don't sell Chinese crap, this entire platform is based on the rise of the independent sellers market with quality goods from quality small businesses. I literally know the story behind the formation of all my suppliers and can further that knowledge to my customers. And as far as service goes? They all speak english! Isn't that unique, and the CEO is the bee's knees, Jill Sherman, who actually responds to emails in person! That kinda floored me, I'm totally a customer for life. Check out her Ted talks and if it doesn't motivate you 6 ways from Sunday then you more than likely don't have a pulse. Good luck with that....

sleekdezigns

I am new at dropshipping, this app was very helpful in terms of finding the right products I wanted at the right price. Integration with my shopify store was seamless. Am really glad and satisfied I used Modalyst.

SEASONAL CLOSET

Love this app so far so good, got in contact with customer service which was very fast. Can’t wait to see the great outcome from this app.

Todayzfashionpassion

I found it EASY to use & had good looking merchandise!!! Keep up the good work.

Until time for me to submit my review!

NagaApparel

top app #its easy to use and the products are good with quality.
I hope a few more brands will be available in the future

Maisonpase

Update as of 8/6/2019- All products were returned and descriptions were saved. Am pleased despite speed of management. Thank you. Initially 2 stars, now 5 stars.

Items were good to fair, sync of products and orders from app to shopify is Good as well. Downside is customer service. Heres the thing...I ran into some issue with products disappearing from my store after I put the same products that were in the inventory as "stop selling when out of stock". The option does not read "delete from store when out of stock" but that's what exactly happened. Out of 195 products only 30 remained. All my products i painstakingly edited and revised the variants for...all gone. When I reached out to support from shopify they looked into it and they showed me the log or record that is kept in the back office stating each product was removed by Modalyst. Shopify has reached out to them as well as myself and I got questions that were basically answered by the email I was CC'd in by shopify to Modalyst contact email. "what products were missing, can you take a screenshot...etc" All actually in the email from shopify support email to them. I haven't heard from them in days. So now my shop is temporarily closed while I figure out what to do.

ViviStyle

The best app for dropshipping. After a long search, finally found successful. Thanks for the Modalyst team.

Elation Zone

This app has high quality and unique products, good prices! I recommend it! love their bags. Women want to have unique & affordable handbags. I just added more handbags to my store. Thank you Modalyst!