Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner & Custom Branding

TopLevel Cases

Integrating Modalyst to my Shopify store was very easy and they have large selection of products to add to my store, but I am experiencing difficulties in receiving shipment updates on paid for products. At this time I’m not sure if I can afford to continue purchasing products from their site.

Stacey Allens

I just started using this app so far I like it it has been somewhat easy to use. My dash board says I'm 3/4 done but I have done everything on the checklist. I'm planning to up grade soon. Maybe if I can get rid of the set screen I can actually get some work done and really use the app.

vixrox clothing

Some good products and great interface. The bad is some vendors don't ship when they say they are going to ship, and they don't respond to emails. So select vendors at your own risk. Also be careful of counterfeit products, there are many that are counterfeit. I had to stop using the app because the vendors were so bad at shipping. It's too bad I was getting a lot of sales too.

SAAY

If you think you're getting a good deal from Modalyst for dropshipping your products, think again. Here's an example:

The cost through Modalyst is U$ 270 + U$ 9.30 shipping to Australia.

The supplier is selling much cheaper on their own website. Only U$ 207.18 with free worldwide shipping.

I questioned their support on Sep 1st, no significant reply. Then I kept following up after more than a month later, Felix replied this:

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:30 AM Felix from Modalyst wrote:
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Now can you please send me a screenshot a the supplier you're referring about the prices or the name of the supplier and the name of the products I'll be happy to take a look.

Felix Felix from Modalyst

Clearly, Felix didn't read my email properly because I even gave the links to check. It's like replying by saying, What is your email? Nevertheless, I replied on the same day and no response till now.

Note: Do NOT reply my review! It does NOT help anyone. Reply my email instead!

UPDATE: Espin from Modalyst stepped in and responded to each of my queries. A lot more helpful than Felix. Thank you for this, but I still cannot give 5 stars as this should have happened in the first place, not after a-1-star review is posted. *I increased the star to 3*

UPDATE: The supplier has now been removed from Modalyst as they refused overtime to be compliant with all of Modalyst's dropshipping policies. They were not following the 60% of MSRP rule.

Cosedivine

I am going to use this app to drop ship lets see how it goes I’m pretty excited !i like the merchandise and it seems easy to manage

Ann More Products

Alrighty I am back with a whole new review. I am permanently back I always end up coming back and I'm staying. I am very happy with all the products, I am happy with the better customer service I have been receiving but.....their connection is like a dinosaur. It takes forever just to sign in, if your lucky you won't get the maintenance break message that I always receive when connecting. It is enough to drive me crazy! I don't understand why Modayst won't upgrade to a better connection. It's definitely enough to drive a merchant/dropshipper to go elsewhere.

The-Global-Online-Shop

This app works intermittently, when it works, works well. User friendly interface, integrated fine with other apps I use.
The Global Online Shop.

Travhl

Subscribed to the PRO plan today. One of the incentives I was interested in was access to brand products. My niche is handbags, crossbodies, totes, clutches and wallets. Brands specific to Michael Kors, Kate Spade, and other high-end brands in this niche were mostly out of stock. Thus, I was not able to take advantage of several brands promoted by Modalyst. Also I am finding items on SHEIN and WISH through Modalyst that I am able to find directly on those sites outside of Modalyst. I would have hoped that by paying for a subscription to Modalyst I would have access to cheaper prices on SHEIN and WISH by using the Modalyst portal versus the same prices that others can get. So far my expectations of Modalyst have not been met, however, today is only day one.

Kizzys Things.com

I used the App to help me increase my sales and give my customers more options.love it so far. Love it

Gadget World

Initially we had issues with adding products, we requested support but our messages we're unseen and unanswered for over a week, not a good customer support, however now we can add products from Modalyst which links to SHEIN and Wish. Our initial impression with Modalyst wasn't that great, now the issue is resolved we will have to spend time on it and see if it is worth the $25 monthly startup plan limited to just 250 products. If it turned out to be good for our purpose then we might return to edit this review.

Previous 1 3