Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
February 14, 2019

I will say that all-in-all I've been very pleased with the level of support the Modalyst team has provided so far.

TRÉS SELECT
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 12, 2019

This app is the greatest I have come across yet. It’s super easy to use with plenty of support. There is a free plan and a paid plan. What they offer with the paid plan is so worth the very small investment they’re asking for.

Kali's Collection
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 12, 2019

The app is easy to use and it’s helping me add a little extra inventory to my online store. I like the variety of options it gives.

Lumie Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 9, 2019

I found Modalyst by signing up for Kit, to handle my Facebook ads. I noticed that Modalyst integrates with Kit to place ads about your inventory. The products are beautiful. The system is easy to use. I'm excited to be using it now, rather than Oberlo. It feels like a step up (I'm a total beginner, building my first store).

The Wild Human Initiative
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 8, 2019

i used this app to help me in my dropshipping work.
i really like it, have awesome products.
it would be nice if it did Improves the Customer Service better

zamboura
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 8, 2019

There are definitely still some functions that need to be added for this to be truly perfect (just little quality of life things like being able to import a product as unavailable in the online store by default, for example), but other than that it's been going great so far! The fast shipping with Shein is a lifesaver.

Voideine
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 3, 2019

i luv this app i think its going to help my bran
new store come off the ground in build my clothing brand the way i dream of

babygmajesticfashion
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 1, 2019

This app and it's support staff is really AWESOME!! Representative Espin is so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend this app. You won't be disappointed.

Panda Dash
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 31, 2019

I really like this app because it has a variety of items that I like and feel like fits in with my store. I do think that there is a lot of good content that can be used over several platforms.

MxedMerch
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 29, 2019

i just started using this app and i think i am going to switch from oberlo! it seems so cool and easy to use!

1 Pop Stop