Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

XRDSGOODS

MODALYST is by far the best of the drop shipping sites I have tried in search of products for my online store. The format and ease of navigation is a plus for me when choosing drop shipping services.

I love the Independent Brands category promoted on Modalyst and go straight to that section almost every day. I know everyone has a preference when it comes to product supply sites and that's great. But, for my store, right now, Modalyst sourced products represent approximately 75% of the non-branded XRDS GOODS items I choose to put on my site.

It's a bonus that Modalyst has a platform for individual craftsman, artists, designers, and small business owners to showcase their products.

Another reason I use Modalyst so often is the number of Independent Brands that are manufactured and shipped within the US. Items shipped from the US always make shipping timelines less stressful.

Originally, I used the free plan but after a couple of weeks switched to the Start-up 250 product limit plan. Hopefully, I will move up to the Pro 5k product limit plan when the business grows.

If you have not tried Modalyst, download the app and test drive it to see if it fits your needs.

Thanks, Modalyst Team for your great customer service and knowledge base.

Catherine
XRDS GOODS

Canthelpmyself

I LOVE THIS SITE!
I have just found it and am already so excited and in love with the large variety of beautiful products, easy to use options and awesome quality photos too.
Really looking forward to doing business with you and offering your services to my customers! Will defiantly be buying for myself too!

Handbag HQ

I needed this app to find good quality products and there are plenty to be had. I works really well. The only problem I have is that most of the vendors have boring product descriptions which are just a list of stats rather than sales copy so I have to do them myself which is time consuming.

Pyor

This app is easy to use and understand. Support is provided for anything a seller would need help on. Great app that I recommend.

Bubblare

MODALYST is an awesome app linked to dropship from sources like Shein and Wish. Pretty easy to use and import products to your store. Prices are unbeatable as well!! Highly recommend

The 10% PakShop

I love the brand selection and the ease of use of importing the products in Shopify. The app lets me control pricing at a granular level. Their customer support is very responsive.

The Pleasure Box

SO FAR, So GOOD, It is very easy to set up. The content is very up to date. Easy import. I will have to see how my first order go!

Hunt Iron

This app is actually like one of the best apps I’ve used here. Simple to use and very efficient. 5 stars!

Something New Something Different

Awesome app! Love the large variety of products available and the ease of adding the products to my store. Customer service is outstanding, I had a billing issue and it was sorted out promptly by Espin. Have nothing but good things to say about this app so far. Highly recommend!!!

Judy's Gourmet Foods & Gifts

I love this app, lots of great products to choose from and very user friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to build an e-commerce site.