Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping | Reviews

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Paris Winkle

Well, I was excited to find an app that offers a faster shipping service and vendors in the states. I received my first order a couple of days ago. It was an order to put through using chrome extension, which I already had installed on day one. When you go to process it. You order through modalyst and it takes you to Shein’s site to place the order for the customer. On the demo video, it shows it should go from unpaid order to paid. A half day goes by, and I try it again. I also, check my bank account right after the second time trying. It show’s two orders for the customer went through. Jill from modalyst said it would be on Sheins end, and that I would need to contact them to cancel one order. I tried to contact them, but they don’t respond, so now I have two orders going to the customer. I received an email stating they will be delivered by DHL express by the end of the day tomorrow. I have emailed Jill from madalyst and another person with modalyst about why my paid order has not been updated to paid. So that I could send my customer an update on their order with tracking info., and I still have not received a response. I am disappointed in the follow through with customer service with Modalyst. I would continue using them, if this was to be up-dated and was responded to. I will wait a couple more days. If all else fails, I will unfortunately have to end the service. I will then switch to Oberlo, because if this is the way the service is going to be from the beginning. It scares me to continue ising them for the future. Also, I will probably not continue to use Shein through them, since they sell their products for cheap, so whats the point in me selling their products when the next order the customer will place it with them for cheaper than what I offer. For now I have to give this app 2 ⭐️ ⭐️ ’s only because, they offer vendors from the States, but is still a very low selection and they show a long list of vendors, but they have no products in their section. There are only a few vendors that have some nice pieces, but they are still a bit pricey. Now if there were more products to offer, then I would make my site into just a high end, couture on-line boutique business. I hope this helps with updating Modalyst to make everyone happy or some insight into what you will be putting your hard work and quality time into building. Thank you

Drongineering

After a year, now trying to reconcile whether we've lost more money or faith in dropping with Modalyst.

Soooo Dissapointed in something that has so could have been great.

www.Mymallmetro.com

Colornatura

How comes that you guys haven't check about Wish concerns that bought Millions customers complained about theirs scams stuff and suppliers?

check this out

So how we can make sure that for us will work?

Hopefully Modalyst.co Answer on those simple concern and watch the video to see what happened to millions customers

Frizbuy Com

Very Very Very unreliable, this is my second sale with Modalyst and i dont hear any reponse from their side which made me look really bad front of my customer.4

There was an item removed from Modalyst without my knowledge and i have a customer order 2 of that specific item and Modalyst is good at NOT replying back and suppliers mainly take such a long time to reply. Now i will not change or remove THIS review till they reply back and solve this issue i have now!

Sandy Days Jewellery

I've been using modalyst now for 3 months and it is not worth the high price you pay for it. The customer service is non existent, have emailed and there's no responses. It costs $65 NZD a month and for the overpriced items it is simply too expensive. There is very little profit margin to be had with these products. Its not syncing in my store either and it keeps automatically halving the price of the price i've put them on my shop for which is scary because if someone buys an item when it auto-syncs the price i'll have to end up paying alot of money. Because of my exchange rate and the fact that you often have to pay $20nzd for shipping per item + an extra $8 when you use supplier Q2 it is beyond expensive and I am not seeing a turn around in sales. This will be my last few weeks using this app unfortunately.

Selsitu

If Modalyst reconsider the product price + shipment rate so that I as a retailer could gain my reasonable margin, certainly I will be back to use it. However, in some area like jewelry I believe many of those products are not worth as priced and I believe the return may increase for those products.

Cantos

Lack of customer care and follow up .

Trdemrkboutique

Expensive for what you get. I noticed that many of these "brands" actually source their products from AliExpress. So why would you pay a monthly fee, to sell your product for MORE, get LESS commission, and charge your customers more shipping when AliExpress usually offers free shipping? Do your research on the products first, some of the sellers are legit, but MANY of them are on AliExpress, why pay Modalyst a premium when you can pay $0 on AliExpress? Wish I had of realized this sooner beforeI wasted 2 months subscription. I figured I was paying to get better quality products and reliable sellers, but not in my experience. Would be an A+ app if the sellers were ALL legitimate brands

Newborn Feathers

Quite expensive and almost impossible to test out in the first 14 days, since you can only add 5 products to your store. Living in Canada makes it difficult as the shipping is typically $10 per product. Great looking and functioning app, but would have wished I could have really tested it before dropping $35 only to realize it wouldn't work.

Karmabracelets

"Tell us what you think of this app.
Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend? If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app developer before posting a negative review."

--> how to give a two star review with the advise not to post negative things?
SHOPIFY: is it a Review? so reviews can be bad sometimes! accept it or get rid of a Review Section! or just rename it to "the good reviews about this app".