Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Lifesurprisesyou Com

I just started using this app. Not even 2 weeks ago. I will say that I like the variety of items. I'm not sure of the customer support and there where 2 issues with the program yesterday. However, they worked themselves out. I would like to see more selection of women apparel like dresses.

Jaicee

Update on my previous review. If you use this app, do your due diligence. There are many on here that are not designers, but are suppliers that are listing items from aliexpress. If you want to drop ship from China, you can go direct to aliexpress pay way less, and get free shipping. It's a long process to sort through who is actually a designer, or is offering real designer goods, from those that are re-selling off of a retail site(at a huge markup)

Great app for drop shippers! Its nice to be able to offer products that ship from places other than China. Variety of products and price points is awesome as well!

Modalab

Is a good app for an online fashion store anyway poor support service.

Beautifulevil

They have a lot of cool store stuff. However, the venders do not answer their emails regarding questions on sizing, fabric and such. One vender Q2 was the only vender who was very responsive..out of like 10. Venders also claim to be made in the US, but after doing my own research they are not. They also just disappear too. I wish they would screen them better. They do provide nice product pictures. I cannot comment on shipping or order processing yet. This is just in the first month of having the app.

1 3 Next