Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Developer
Modalyst
3.9
December 19, 2018

so far me gusta todas las funcionalidades, la verdad que la rescomiendo. soy muy exigente para el tipo de ropa que uso en mi tienda pero este app m gustado.......

ADDONY SANTOS DESIGN CO
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 16, 2018

Loving this app. Has a lot of great featuresneith great selection of products. I will be upgrading to the pro version soon.

BABALO
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 13, 2018

Love it! Love the products offered and how user friendly it is for beginners. Definitely would recommend

b'liz boutique
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 7, 2018

I just found this app on the Shopify App page and it seems like a great way to easily list items on your Shopify store and then Kit can promote them. I wish we were asked for our reviews after we had a chance to use them, rather than up front. I am hoping this app is useful.

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 4, 2018

Well, I didn't want to tell anyone how I love Modalyst because I wanted to keep it just for me but that's not fair.
Many advantages - great suppliers, great customer service, great price - can't complain.
Some can see that as cons:
- product descriptions weak but it gives the opportunity to write unique ones thus be in front of the race
- suppliers no playing the dropship game - true, I found a few but it's easy to drop the and report cheaters and establish a relationship with the others.
- 5% cost, true but you pass the 5% to the end customer
Definitively a great dropshipping company, maybe not for "click and done" - work pays always in the end.

My Small Store