Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

All in one solution for Print on Demand and Dropshipping

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gayla Von Wells Designs

Time spent using app About 3 years

This is the best drop shipping app I have found for the fashion industry. Very easy to use. I can add and remove items in my Shopify store in seconds.

I have done very little drop shipping due to the fact that I don't like having the fulfillment out of my control. There is nothing more embarrassing than having an order that can not be fulfilled. But I do like to do some drop shipping because it not only helps with cash flow, but it also gives me the opportunity to experiment with different types of clothing, shoes and accessories and also different price ranges to see how the customer will respond without having to take the risk of owning the inventory.

The Modalyst app tracks inventory in real time to prevent fulfillment (out of stock) issues. Besides that, Jill and her team vet the suppliers closely and if they don't met their standards on order fulfillment they are no longer allowed on the site. I would recommend this app. Easy to install and very easy to use.

Gcaptain

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great interface, solid support, great products. I do wish they had more products focused on men but otherwise I have zero complaints.

Hanna Bugs Boutique

App is super easy to use. I went with Modalyst so my customer would receive their products sooner. I have no experience but I'm finding that everything is so easy.

Mahoganyfair

Location Australia

It is such a joy to have an app like Modalyst to provide dropship suppliers, this app has saved me a lot of time researching dropship suppliers. It is a great asset to my business. The suppliers are some of the most astute brands in business. Thank you Modalyst for this great app..

Glen Dawson
Proprietor
www.mahoganyfair.com

10zee

Before deciding on Modalyst we researched our options. We always seemed to go back to Modalyst. All of our questions were answered promptly, and when you are working on a project, that's very important in order to move on to your next phase. The system is user friendly and very easy to navigate. The wide variety of products are tasteful.

Gayle Bullock

J Herreras

This site is amazing, I love it and recommend it to anyone who loves quality products. Check it out they have so many selections to choose from

Nomad Steve

If you're looking for quality products? This is the perfect platform. The monthly subscription is totally worth every penny!!!!

Pig Dandy

There are just enough quality suppliers in the MODALYST app to bump it up to 4-5 star rating for most sellers. I also noticed some of these suppliers adding new products quite often. Quality products in whatever niche is always welcome and necessary for apps like this to survive. MODALYST has done a better job than most of bringing in quality for others to sell.

Baloo Childrens Boutique

life-changing! Builds store inventory easily and is SO NICE to choose brands that dont come from China!!!

My only request is for more children's items and brands. How do we get more options?

Flared Boutiques

I love this app. It is so incredibly simple to add the products to Shopify. I would definitely recommend this app. All of my questions are answered very promptly from Modalyst as well as from the suppliers.