Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
November 19, 2016

I recommend Modalyst. It is a pleasure to use this service and this app. All is automatic. Features are so amazing. Thanks Modalyst for your job ! Enjoy!

Business Fr Test
France
November 18, 2016

Modalyst is a dream come true for retailers like ourselves. It's a relatively new platform and they are taking reviews and suggestions from users. The support is awesome and eases all worries. This a great team and I'm really happy I signed up with Modalyst!

Statedly
November 17, 2016

Modalyst is the only dropshipping platform I'd use. They are extremely professional and their brands are high quality. Even when I run into an issue, they resolve it quickly and work with me at every step. Couldn't ask for more.
Brett
theprettytree.com

Pretty Tree
November 3, 2016

I have heard of Modalyst before but never really knew what they did. I came across them again and looked further into, I am so glad I did! I have a large natural and organic online store with about 20k products but mostly from one supplier. I wanted to start expanding and offer green fashion products. I found one company on there that has these beautiful vegan leather purses and I was sold! I have spent two days looking through all of the brands and picking which I want to add to my store. Modalyst makes it so easy to pull products in from hundreds of brands and I cannot wait to add more (it is actually kind of fun, lol).

I am so happy that I am recommending this to a friend of mine that is opening an online store for accessories.

I have been dealing with the nightmare of different vendor spreadsheets and having to pay money to someone to fix up spreadsheets so that it can be uploaded into Shopify. I have also spent hours adding them manually. I really wish ALL brands were on here so it would my job a lot easier, lol.

I also find the 40% profit margin is very fair and have spotted checked some of the brands own stores and they are selling for the same MSRP as listed, so NO, they are not getting anything over on the retailers.

Shop The Green Life
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 8, 2016

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.gift-frog.com

Gift Frog
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 4, 2016

Helps bolster my inventory. Great for new stores

Atc Clothing
August 25, 2016

Modalyst was a real business changer for me! I can rely on it to provide two things: #1 High quality products that my customers will love, #2 one of the best customer service in the industry. I wish Jill and her team all the best and we want to see you grow.
Bernard

Good Boy Apparel
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 25, 2016

Modalyst is a 5 star service in all aspects. In Europe it is rare to find a good dropshipper, and in USA it is difficult to find a quality dropshipper to sent to Europe with low cost shipping. In Modalyst i have high hopes for good profits and i plan to put all their suppliers on my web site for sale.
Another good thing is that in case one supplier defaults in their quality i can simply take them out without worrying i will destroy my business and still do all that from one app. Many thanks for your 5 star support as well, i am sending continuously messages with many questions and they reply very very fast. Jill thanks for eveything . C. Karikoglou Doragon

Doragon
Greece
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 4, 2016

Excellent! I love the value this adds to my business!!!! Good Selection.

Thanks From,
www.uptownmale.com
Men's Modern Clothing Boutique

Uptownmale
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 4, 2016

Excellent! Love it! Easy to use, quality of product and service from suppliers is top notch and Modalyst Customer Service is second to none!!

I finally got a chance today to look at what you offered, it took me about 2 mins to see the others without a doubt were not even close to your standards and service

Pickled Parrots Bikini Shop