Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Lookscrispy

I have been using Modalyst for my store for a little while now and I would recommend it. They have great luxurious, fashionable apparel for dropship and wholesale. Perfect for online retail stores. Their customer service is great as well! Try it out with their free 14 day trial!

Never So Modern

Great functionality! The app works as expected, however, Modalyst has quite a few issues with the brands that sell the products. For example, the lead times are usually pretty long making customers unhappy with the wait.

Therackonline

Incredible, this app saved me from many headaches and hours of my precious time. The integration with shopify is so easy. the automation of daily updates ,sold out items can't get any easier.This app makes keeping up with and adding products in my shop a breeze! Thank YOU Modalyst I don't think I could do it so efficiently without you. Yvonne Shoaf, The Rack

Jeffs Outlet Deals

Our initial visit to Modalyst was absolutely fantastic! The caliber of brands and designers on the site clearly reflect the admirable skills and foresight it took to get them all together. This was our first experience on a wholesale marketplace; we truly lucked out by finding the chemistry and niche that's right in sync with our vision. The Retailer Daily Dropshipping Digest I found in my Inbox this morning was a wonderful surprise. It's yet another brilliant tool of the business that keeps subscribers engaged and gung-ho about our business goals. Jill Sherman, the CEO & Co-Founder, has truly created a Modalyst Masterpiece that supercharges international e-commerce and expands the global marketplace of the dazzling designers behind the brands.

Ashley Klein
A.J. International Outlet

Shit Hipsters Like

Modalyst is a seamless way to integrate drop shipped products into any online store. They have hundreds of brands and thousands of products that can be added at the click of a button. The terms are pre-negotiated with the brands and are very fair for all parties. There are a few features I'd like to see added and I spoke directly with a founder to help get them integrated. The customer service is great!

Buytiques

Modalyst is truly amazing! Makes sourcing and presenting products on your site, incredibly easy - particularly with this Shopify integration. If you're a fashion retailer, looking to expand your wares, or one looking to start out, then you can't go past this app. To reiterate previous reviewers, the support is second-to-none also.

Avant Beige

Modalyst is the future of retail. love the platform, great customer service, I am always able to reach one of the cofounders.

Stylemindchic

I've been using MODALYST for dropshipping for several months now and my first thought is "brilliant"! MODALYST has eliminated the most time consuming parts of running my online StyleMindChic Boutique and created a seamless integration instead. With MODALYST I now have beautiful images of designer products from around the world to add to my collections. I no longer have to purchase each item individually, photograph, upload and write the descriptions. MODALYST does all that for me with a few clicks...Brilliant! Not only is the concept behind MODALYST ingenious but the customer service is fantastic. I recently ran into a BIG glitch with my online boutique. Jill (CEO & Co-Founder) and Eileen, along with the tech team, worked to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I was planning to write a review prior to my experience with their top notch customer service. MODALYST definitely deserves my 5 STAR review!
Heather @ Stylemindchic Boutique