Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

I just canceled this subscription after realizing that the whole sale price is ridiculous! Don’t waste your time or money!!

Default Store 1

I was SO excited to try out Modalyst due to the product selection and recommendation I received from another person. Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience, by any means, and I didn't even get a chance to use the service.

Modalyst's communication is ABHORRENT. The only way to communicate with them is via email or through their messenger on the Modalyst website. Then, you'll be forced to wait 24 hours for a response from someone. Have another question for Modalyst? You'll wait another day, or more, for a response from any follow up questions. Ridiculous. So if I as a business owner have a serious issue with the website or one of my Retailers, you mean to tell me you cannot help at all until 24 hours later? Unacceptable.

Modalyst works with business owners, and you mean to tell me that you only have email communication and a 24 hours delay in responses? Unprofessional, and completely inconvenient for businesses. On top of that, they cannot confirm whether brand names or promotional materials will be included by Retailers if you choose to ship their products to your customers! Why would I as a business want to ship products to my customers with promotional merchandise and coupons from a completely different company? In what way does that make any logical sense?

Good luck working with Modalyst because I have removed them from my list of potentials and promptly uninstalled the app.

If you expect to work with business owners, Modalyst, you need to provide business-level service. A barely padded FAQ and 24 email response delays is not going to cut it. Good luck. I will be trying out the Dropified app instead immediately after finishing this review.

Country Chic Decor

I dropped this app over a week ago and on JUly 1st, they charged me again. 45$ Im going to let Shopify handle this.
Sign me,
An angry merchant

Is Well Suited

This app is the worst, i never would recommend it. When you try to add products it isn't respond, have a lot of problems with the speed of adding products and for load the pages of the same app. You should solve this fast.

Fratprops

Randomly deletes products all products from your store forcing you to re-add them happen 3 times in one weekend
Prices change all the time and it never notifies you or changes the pricing based on pricing laws
Refuse to reply to emails to help fix issues been 8days nothing
Refund you on items that were available when you purchased them a week later as its no longer available but are still listed on wish

Cronuswatches

Awful. Their brand names are misleading and false statements. DO NOT USE.

Fit Nerd

App works excellent! But be aware that some suppliers might send coupons to your customers, that is not acceptable. I have a big customer complaint because of this.

Happiestthings

I really don't understand, if everyone can find products at shein? What is the difference to sell them? They are already selling same price even sometimes cheaper than item's cost price. Where is our wholesale buying prices? System is offering for the products to sell $35 which is already shein is selling from $10, it is not make sense. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Opined Cloth

I started with the free trial, with intentions of upgrading depending on how things went. An order was placed through their WISH Extension. It did not sync with Modalyst app as I was told it should have, so after being paid, the item still showed as pending in the the Modaylst app and paid in the WISH APP and I had no idea what to tell the customer. I was also concerned about delivery time and how long it would take to begin fulfillment as long delivery times hurt business...Shopify Customer Service was unable to fix the issue, but did try and sent an email to Modalyst. I did as well through the app. I received a generic auto response that went something like, thank you for contacting us....rep will get back to you....No one followed up. I refunded the customer as item remained unfulfilled several days later (according to the app.) and received no confirmation that the order actually went through. My biggest concern is the lack of communication. App's/computer programs have glitches at times and nothing is perfect 100% of the time, but being unable to communicate with anyone is unacceptable, especially when the store's reputation is on the line.

Xox Goodies

Charges me for example an item on Wish for $72 plus shipping but its selling on its own Wish app for 14 free shipping. Total garbage