Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Domestically Wild

They have a decent amount of options for product, and I like the filter choices when looking at products. Super convenient to be able to filter based on where item is being shipped from, price and many others. Thinking about trying one of the paid plans to be able to get more products and better prices. I would give 5 stars but prices seem a little high.

Andthingss

I like it a lot the only thing I wish could be changed in updating prices for all items instead of 1 at a time

My Shape Activewear

Would be good to have more premium products that ship to Australia.

Its a shame the brands are targeted to the US only.

Otherwise, the independent brands are not bad but they are limited especially limited in their locations.

But, the app is great and offers variety so I am happy, thankyou!

Talis Place

So far so good but really wish they had a select all feature when setting up import list.

Bullwinkles Best

So far this is a great app.very easy to use!!!

Temurs

Pros:
It's pretty good, although for most niches I personally would stay away from name brands. But I like that they offer a variety of items.
A very important part of their items, for me, is their pictures. Very detailed, numerous amount, and (most importantly) no background picture... or something along the lines.

Cons:
1 Cons I keep running into when importing that Oberlo has an edge over Modalyst is grouping items. When I was trying to import items, some items that were exactly the same but different color had to be imported as "different items". In oberlo, all colors are able to picked within the same item. This gets frustrating because I want to make my store looking very clean and not cluttered with the same item all over the place.

Rj Venture

Our store is brand new and just opened today. I've only been using Modalyst as a vendor for about a week, but I already like it a lot. It's easy to make sure products are not drop-shipping from Asia, so shipping times are reasonable. It's easy to add products to my shopify store. Customer service to me is (so far) outstanding. I can hardly wait to start looking for other things to add to our mix.

Even if you don't wind up using Modalyst, it's worth a couple of hours to find out.

Moligrl

Hi Modalyst, it's my first experience with the site and I'm very excited,
The site is easy to used, very friendly and organized. The brands and products you have are of all kinds of taste and preference. The support and attention to the user are wonderful. Modalyst is amazing!

Llxddstore

I had some big frustrations, but eventually figured out the problems were mostly with Shopify, not Modalyst. Actually, there was only ONE problem with Modalyst, a glitch in the app that got fixed within hours of reporting it.. I think they should disconnect from Shopify, here's why:

1. Using the 25% rule*, they could eliminate the headache of ecommerce novices who end up finding out Shopify may not be any more convenient than ecommerce platforms available through regular web hosting. In fact, Shopify can be quite limiting for some business models.

2. Applying the same rule as above, I suspect the limiting nature of Shopify on certain business types is also limiting the quality of their independent name brands. Some of them are great, but variety could be better. Integrating with the other major ecommerce platforms could open up more high-quality independent vendors for their dropshippers.

*The 25% rule: Increase your quality/prices/expectations by 25% thereby eliminating 75% of negative experiences in your business transactions.

Illest Apparel

Great app for quality products