Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

SEASONAL CLOSET

Love this app so far so good, got in contact with customer service which was very fast. Can’t wait to see the great outcome from this app.

Todayzfashionpassion

I found it EASY to use & had good looking merchandise!!! Keep up the good work.

Until time for me to submit my review!

NagaApparel

top app #its easy to use and the products are good with quality.
I hope a few more brands will be available in the future

Maisonpase

Update as of 8/6/2019- All products were returned and descriptions were saved. Am pleased despite speed of management. Thank you. Initially 2 stars, now 5 stars.

Items were good to fair, sync of products and orders from app to shopify is Good as well. Downside is customer service. Heres the thing...I ran into some issue with products disappearing from my store after I put the same products that were in the inventory as "stop selling when out of stock". The option does not read "delete from store when out of stock" but that's what exactly happened. Out of 195 products only 30 remained. All my products i painstakingly edited and revised the variants for...all gone. When I reached out to support from shopify they looked into it and they showed me the log or record that is kept in the back office stating each product was removed by Modalyst. Shopify has reached out to them as well as myself and I got questions that were basically answered by the email I was CC'd in by shopify to Modalyst contact email. "what products were missing, can you take a screenshot...etc" All actually in the email from shopify support email to them. I haven't heard from them in days. So now my shop is temporarily closed while I figure out what to do.

ViviStyle

The best app for dropshipping. After a long search, finally found successful. Thanks for the Modalyst team.

Elation Zone

This app has high quality and unique products, good prices! I recommend it! love their bags. Women want to have unique & affordable handbags. I just added more handbags to my store. Thank you Modalyst!

Henry & Crew Co.

This app is very useful and I love the navigation! It has also been very instrumental in operating my shop. 5 Stars

Sussyes

Love the app, I wish it had more supplier for trendy items, but other than that is great. You should try it. I started with the basic plan and decided to buy the business plan to have full access to all inventory.

Himelhoch's LLC

Modalyst screens dropshippers so you can rest assured you are working with trustworthy suppliers. You can find a range of items, including merchandise that appeals to customers with discerning taste. Excellent customer support. I feel like Modalyst is my business partner. Run by true merchant professionals.

Gabriellitas

After using other platforms, I decided to try Modalyst. Works easier and the chrome extension is a bonus