Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Beauty24k

An excellent app for starters. But you also have negative aspects: the impossibility of communicating with the producers of the goods (they do not respond to messages), some products have poor quality pictures and a poor description, the products are listed mixed although I only interest a certain category (for example, the beauty category is mixed with the health category, which is not ok). I am currently on the Pro plan and frankly I'm afraid to move on to the Business plan for fear of losing money. If the business plan is as unpredictable and mixed as the pro is not worth the effort. But for a beginner who issues some quality product claims presented in the app store this is ok.

Wanderluxe Shop

Overall good experience, however communication is not that great. They would do well with dedicated support team.

Gear By Laguerre

I am new to the Dropshipping business, but Modalyst has been a great help with their selection of suppliers and Brand name products. I like to have the ability to have suppliers that are in the US. Being new I have only made 1 sale and didn't receive any feedback on the products, so I held back from a 5-star rating. With the Chrome extension importing products is a breeze. Like any system, there are improvements that can be made but for now, it's more than adequate for my needs, looking forward to future updates and added suppliers. I would recommend Modalyst to anyone.

Myheatstrings

I have found many great products in my niche with North American suppliers. Great quality products that i am able to drop ship! i look forward to getting my first modalyst sale!

Athlete Supply Uk

Awesome app really worth giving a go if your have a clothing store! Just having a little problem just now where i'm giving access denied to one of the suppliers. Hopefully it'll go away soon. Overall i recommend it!

Market Vibes

This app is easy to use, and I like that I can choose the avenue of what I want on my website. I hope they will offer more wholesalers for more options. The only thing I would change is the limitation of 25 products for the free trial.

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend ,not a lot of uk suppliers

Snatch It Gadget

Excellent, love their choice of products and images.

Opulence29

So far, I like using Modalyst. I especially like the fact I can control where I get my products. Modalyst helps keep the details simple and so far seem to ensure quality type products for drop-shippers to choose from. My only complaints are that the products can be a bit pricey from the suppliers, making it hard to be price competitive. Also as an online store owner of women's apparel, its hard to find urban wear and appealing outfits for plus size women. Other than those things I had planned to make Modalyst my only product source channel.

Camouse

So far I love the app because it provides access to a variety of cheap products with great quality. I am still waiting to make a sale though. I recently joined this month.