Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Unified4adventure

We looked at this App for our business, its good but its not for us. b.

3am Label

This app is great. Easy to use and much better selection of products and better much quality than other apps. Love it.

Sincerelyves

I've been using this for months now and I think I can finally write a review about the company. I found this dropshipping company a few months back, I knew that I wanted to start my own business and I found the route I wanted to go which was dropshipping. I did research on dropshipping for about 2 years before I decided to act on this business plan I was slowing putting together. I decided to go with modalyst. They seemed reliable enough and had suppliers in the us as well as over seas. It became the easiest way for me to add products to my store.

Pros:
You pay them $35 a month for there service which means they supply the items for you from different brands they work with
You can sync the website to company's who provide ecommerce website hosting such as Shopify there are others they sync with just head over to there website
They have lots to choose from such as children's clothing
There customer service is very helpful

Cons:
40-60% split if i remembered correctly which I guess is fair
I wish the brands provide more sales on the items which wouldn't make a difference any way because if a brand your using to dropshipping does lower the sale price you still have to pay them that 60% or if you do choose to place the items on a sale your still responsible for the brands 60% thats owned to them. But you must ask them first before doing so.

Over all I still use it and I'm still going to use because it's actually the easiest route for me right now I hope this was helpful!

Closetfrique

There few a few things I wasn't too crazy about at first. The service starts at $35 a month when their competitors are charging less. You don't know how it's going to work and the trial is very limited. The sellers on this site have better shipping time and quality control than Ali express. So I can start selling right away without too much concern. This was highly needed on Shopify so I'm glad it's available. I would recommend if you are starting out and need to sell right away. FAIR WARNING, do not add anything to your list without messaging the designer first & have completed your profile (especially if you're on a trial basis). I was just testing the site before signing up (trial basis) and I was blocked for 3 months by a swimwear designer that I really liked. They have very few swimwear sellers so I was annoyed. I emailed Modalyst about this but have not heard back as of yet. Maybe they will update their info to warn retailers who new to their site.

The Buyer Zone

I signed up for the trial today and it won't let me upload to the store more than five products unless I go with the membership. I dont see the point of the trial if that's the case..Also the site is really sluggish. Other than that I think it has good merchandise for what I can see. I might decide to use them but at the moment not sure yet

Housevelvet

Great products, I like the descriptions, site can run a little slow sometimes but overall great app

Zobhoonline

Modalyst is easy to use and I like the variety of designs. I would give it a 5 star if it was available in South Africa.

Astrologia Store

So far I like this app. Specifically, I love the variety of options- there are many wonderful designers to choose from. I am still building up my store, so I have only had three orders so far. All 3 were from different vendors and all 3 shipped quickly with good communication (tracking update, etc). I love that inventory levels are tracked automatically with Shopify- this really makes life easy! (I use some other dropshippers outside of Modalyst, too, and keeping up with inventory is a giant hassle!!).

I have experienced a few cons, which is why I have not rated this 5 stars:

1. I have a terrible time loading the Modalyst page / app. It can take FOREVER to load, and it is consistently slow. I want to chew through my wrist while I wait for the pages to load!!

2. I find the app / webpage very UN-intuitive when it comes to searching / finding items. There are drop down boxes along the top for category and subcategories, but it is not easy to find a search box to search for specific items. For instance, if I want to search for "red bag" or "emerald", it is really hard to do this because I have yet to find a search bar on the home page. You have to go into an actual category, as best I can tell, to find a search bar. And then it takes forever to load (see #1). Also find it hard to just find your products added to Shopify with a specific designer within the app. These things can all be done- but certainly not as intuitively as they should be. Takes a little extra work / digging around- and who has time for that? Especially with the slow load times! (again, see #1!)

3. Some designers are more responsive than others. I have messaged a few- and only one has really been responsive.

Overall, I would recommend this app/ service to others. It really makes finding unique dropshippers easy- and so far I have had no issues with the ones I have chosen (other than the aforementioned lack of response to inquiries). I think the margin is reasonable, given how little work you have to do as the retailer. The Shopify integration is fantastic.

Thanks!
astrologia.store

Timeaftertime47

IVE NOT SOLD AN ITEM YET BUT IVE ONLY BEEN DOIN IT FOR JUST OVER A WEEK BUT THERES LOADS OF VARIOUS ITEMS TO CHOOSE TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR SHOP THE COMMISSION IS REALLY FAIR LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IT DOESNT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO TRY IT .
ITS QUICK AND EASY ITO JOIN ITS A GREAT IDEA TO IMPROVE YOUR STORE AND EARN GOOD MONEY...
PS I WILL RATE 5 STARS WHEN I START SELLING

Amassa

Good app with some good designers, but definitely it can be better