Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Find Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell. Fast Shipping.

Charmath

I have contacted Modalyst with no responses. I have a paid order that has been waiting to be fulfilled since 10/18/19 and no response from the supplier and I've given up on contacting Modalyst. And problems with another supplier but no response when I complained to Modalyst. Nice styles but not sure I'll stay with them which is why I rate it a 2. Customer service is very important and I just don't see it.

Dk product specialist

a Little Too Soon To Say Much I Just Started App Today. Lets See How Sales Go. I Do Like The Product Selection Very Well. Thanks

Pet Lovers GS

The app is ok, but paying Modalyst 5% of every sale on top of the $35 monthly subscription fee is far too much. For this reason we will use the another U.S/Canadian based dropshipping app instead.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback about our membership pricing. I will be sure to pass it along to our product teams. Ultimately our goal is to make sure the cost of the platform is appropriately aligned with the value you hope to get. Do you have concerns that the platform does not fully meet your needs? Please get in touch with us via the live chat or email (team@modalyst.co) so we can review your questions/concerns together.

Next to Nature Skincare

Modalyst's customer support is hopelessly bad. Each time I write to their suctomer support I get a reply two/three days later saying that he (the customer support person) would research and get back to me soon but never does.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize that you had such an experience with our Customer Support team. I know it must be frustrating. That said, your feedback is important and will help us improve in the ways that matter to you and our broader community. So, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email as well directly at team@modalyst.co.

MyCreatureComforts

The app itself is really great but when it came to shipment and time for a few technical questions to be answered i was left on read for three days. still haven't heard a response for such a simple question. I have clients waiting for their package but i cannot complete the order. I am also a top paying customer.

jocelfashionline

I initially subscribed for the brand name, paid $175 for the subscription, wasted two months building the inventory product description then all of a sudden after i have marketed it for two months, modalyst zeroed all my inventories. So i switched to basic subscription. I don't know if I like it or if i will continue. The suppliers never respond to your e-mail, i never got a response from shore trendz for an exchange despite multiple e-mail. None of the suppliers I e-mailed responded to me that I am a dropshipper and I want to make sure they don't send my customers invoice, logo or their promotions. I'm very disappointed that Modalyst doesn't have a good handle of their suppliers.

Rosada Fashion Co.

Not sure, first time using it. I love the fast shipping times being offered so far but haven't used it yet.

PetDesignZ

DO NOT USE THIS APP!!! The All Over Print shirts cost $19.95 on the suppliers website, and I can't even put them in my store for that price. The same holds true for all of the ones that might be relevant to my niche. This is the biggest SCAM. I wish I had not paid the $150 earlier today just to turn around and realize I had been SCAMMMMMMED.

Fashiongasms

I have been trying order a shirt for 2 weeks. One supplier PayPal did not work. Another supplier has received my money but refuses to ship my product. I like Wish and SHEIN. The independent brands are horrible and I am removing them from my store. My experience with the Independent brands will give my store a bad name. They need to be more careful in screening suppliers.

Chicmall

I have now been using it for a few weeks. While the free versions seems to be okay the paid version is just not worth it. Items are very expensive for the quality. Items listed for the name brands are typically the worst for that brand, or they are not being sold by the brand itself, or clearance items. Then here are some other issues everyone should be aware of and I will be posting every issue that I come across. So stay tuned.

1. I selected about 56 handbags from Phive Rivers. It was extremely cumbersome and time consuming to apply tags to products within the Import List. It had to be done item by item, no bulk editing. I was told I could export to CSV file and edit in bulk.
2. So if you look at the drop down menu where it says "Export to CSV" there are a few options. Two of those options are "Shopify File Format" and "Big Commerce File Format". Well common sense says once I use the Shopify format I can upload directly to Shopify and it should work. Wala yes it did. However, nowhere does it say NOW THERE IS NO WAY TO SYNC between Shopify and Modalyst. I spent almost 7 to 8 hours tagging each and every item, editing descriptions, titles you name it. Finally, I had to delete all the items, put them back in the Import List, move them all to Shopify. Then Export them to CSV, re-do everything all over again.

Stay tuned I have more coming as I find time to write. By the way, today I found out Modaylst will not update inventory on Shopify. When inventory is down to zero it says sold out on the product image. So if you want product not to show automatically it cannot be done. You have to remove or hide manually.

I am not trying Oberlo, let's see what happens there.

Previous 1 3