Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner & Custom Branding

shopany

The app looks fine and they offer good products from different destinations. What I don’t like is to pay for a subscription and only being able to import a certain number of products without premium products. These are only available with the largest subscription. What I also don't like is that if I already have a subscription, they want 5% of every transfer. Another thing I miss very much is that the descriptions are partly bad or not available and if so, then only in English. On my request a long time ago, if there will be descriptions in other languages, they told me that there will follow. But until today nothing has happened. Since I don't have the time or the desire to translate all texts, the app is currently too expensive for what they offer and too much work is involved. Therefore I currently abstain from using it.

SpottedFrogs.com

I never got to experience the App and potentially it should rate higher. However, due to the slow and ineffective support for a simple currency issue I removed all products and deleted Modalyst from my store.

Charmath

I have contacted Modalyst with no responses. I have a paid order that has been waiting to be fulfilled since 10/18/19 and no response from the supplier and I've given up on contacting Modalyst. And problems with another supplier but no response when I complained to Modalyst. Nice styles but not sure I'll stay with them which is why I rate it a 2. Customer service is very important and I just don't see it.

Dk product specialist

a Little Too Soon To Say Much I Just Started App Today. Lets See How Sales Go. I Do Like The Product Selection Very Well. Thanks

Next to Nature Skincare

Modalyst's customer support is hopelessly bad. Each time I write to their suctomer support I get a reply two/three days later saying that he (the customer support person) would research and get back to me soon but never does.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize that you had such an experience with our Customer Support team. I know it must be frustrating. That said, your feedback is important and will help us improve in the ways that matter to you and our broader community. So, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email as well directly at team@modalyst.co.

MyCreatureComforts

The app itself is really great but when it came to shipment and time for a few technical questions to be answered i was left on read for three days. still haven't heard a response for such a simple question. I have clients waiting for their package but i cannot complete the order. I am also a top paying customer.

jocelfashionline

I initially subscribed for the brand name, paid $175 for the subscription, wasted two months building the inventory product description then all of a sudden after i have marketed it for two months, modalyst zeroed all my inventories. So i switched to basic subscription. I don't know if I like it or if i will continue. The suppliers never respond to your e-mail, i never got a response from shore trendz for an exchange despite multiple e-mail. None of the suppliers I e-mailed responded to me that I am a dropshipper and I want to make sure they don't send my customers invoice, logo or their promotions. I'm very disappointed that Modalyst doesn't have a good handle of their suppliers.

Rosada Fashion Co.

Not sure, first time using it. I love the fast shipping times being offered so far but haven't used it yet.

PetDesignZ

DO NOT USE THIS APP!!! The All Over Print shirts cost $19.95 on the suppliers website, and I can't even put them in my store for that price. The same holds true for all of the ones that might be relevant to my niche. This is the biggest SCAM. I wish I had not paid the $150 earlier today just to turn around and realize I had been SCAMMMMMMED.

Fashiongasms

I have been trying order a shirt for 2 weeks. One supplier PayPal did not work. Another supplier has received my money but refuses to ship my product. I like Wish and SHEIN. The independent brands are horrible and I am removing them from my store. My experience with the Independent brands will give my store a bad name. They need to be more careful in screening suppliers.

Previous 1 3