Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner & Custom Branding

Valor Pro Athleisures

[ THIS WAS ME AT THE BEGINNING AUG 2020 ]
Very excited to hear Modalyst offering a 'Dropship Private Label Savoy Active', in additional to offering a thorough sampling process at NO ADDITIONAL COSTS!☺ Easy sign up process with fast, professional customer service. Can't wait to receive our sample and hope to continue a business relationship!
****
UPDATE Sept 21, 2020 I can say my experience up till now has been exactly what I have dreaded to have. TIME WAISTED! The product that I received (Leggings) from the Modalyst so called Private Label Service Partnered with Savoy Active was CHEAPLY made, and my logo just slapped on one white blank label. I ordered in a size up (L) from my normal size (M) and could not pull it past my calf. I decided to continue to do business with Modalyst as 'Jill' Co-Founder & CEO was so proactive with her email correspondence with my initial process working with Savoy Active. Utilizing the app and signing into Aliexpress is a HUGE INCOVENIENCE & needs some technical attention. This will make you want to rip your hair out! From the beginning I have always stressed and shared my launch date September 1st, 2020. I was informed on September 1st, 2020 from 'Jill' that almost HALF of my inventory has not synced correctly and ended up currently being an ongoing issue. I stopped receiving all help from 'Jill' & Jose, as I sent multiple emails after her 2 day resolution quote wasn't fulfilled. I contact through the app chat and my entire thread was obviously not read at all, as the agent 'Felix' reset my password!???? Not only has my time been waisted but I have NOT been respected as a business owner. CURRENT UPDATE Sept 25, 2020 Felix CAME THROUGH!! I would definitely steal you away from Modalyst as you are definitely an individual that understands customer service and ownership! Felix has providing me with a detailed update regarding my inventory issues, which is now fixed (still unsure why I didn't receive an update from Jill?). The little things is what matters most in life and being able to have empathy for others can really set you apart and provide all that you need to grow as a individual. Again words can not express my gratitude for the aid provided at the end of the day. Also Felix has also addressed my months credit request for this matter. <3

shopany

The app looks fine and they offer good products from different destinations. What I don’t like is to pay for a subscription and only being able to import a certain number of products without premium products. These are only available with the largest subscription. What I also don't like is that if I already have a subscription, they want 5% of every transfer. Another thing I miss very much is that the descriptions are partly bad or not available and if so, then only in English. On my request a long time ago, if there will be descriptions in other languages, they told me that there will follow. But until today nothing has happened. Since I don't have the time or the desire to translate all texts, the app is currently too expensive for what they offer and too much work is involved. Therefore I currently abstain from using it.

SpottedFrogs.com

I never got to experience the App and potentially it should rate higher. However, due to the slow and ineffective support for a simple currency issue I removed all products and deleted Modalyst from my store.

Charmath

I have contacted Modalyst with no responses. I have a paid order that has been waiting to be fulfilled since 10/18/19 and no response from the supplier and I've given up on contacting Modalyst. And problems with another supplier but no response when I complained to Modalyst. Nice styles but not sure I'll stay with them which is why I rate it a 2. Customer service is very important and I just don't see it.

Dk product specialist

a Little Too Soon To Say Much I Just Started App Today. Lets See How Sales Go. I Do Like The Product Selection Very Well. Thanks

Next to Nature Skincare

Modalyst's customer support is hopelessly bad. Each time I write to their suctomer support I get a reply two/three days later saying that he (the customer support person) would research and get back to me soon but never does.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize that you had such an experience with our Customer Support team. I know it must be frustrating. That said, your feedback is important and will help us improve in the ways that matter to you and our broader community. So, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email as well directly at team@modalyst.co.

MyCreatureComforts

The app itself is really great but when it came to shipment and time for a few technical questions to be answered i was left on read for three days. still haven't heard a response for such a simple question. I have clients waiting for their package but i cannot complete the order. I am also a top paying customer.

jocelfashionline

I initially subscribed for the brand name, paid $175 for the subscription, wasted two months building the inventory product description then all of a sudden after i have marketed it for two months, modalyst zeroed all my inventories. So i switched to basic subscription. I don't know if I like it or if i will continue. The suppliers never respond to your e-mail, i never got a response from shore trendz for an exchange despite multiple e-mail. None of the suppliers I e-mailed responded to me that I am a dropshipper and I want to make sure they don't send my customers invoice, logo or their promotions. I'm very disappointed that Modalyst doesn't have a good handle of their suppliers.

Rosada Fashion Co.

Not sure, first time using it. I love the fast shipping times being offered so far but haven't used it yet.

PetDesignZ

DO NOT USE THIS APP!!! The All Over Print shirts cost $19.95 on the suppliers website, and I can't even put them in my store for that price. The same holds true for all of the ones that might be relevant to my niche. This is the biggest SCAM. I wish I had not paid the $150 earlier today just to turn around and realize I had been SCAMMMMMMED.

Previous 1 3