Modalyst: Dropship Name Brands

Modalyst: Dropship Name Brands

by Modalyst

Dropship name brands & trendy, affordable items. Fast shipping

Emie's Boutique

So far it is nice. I am wishing for more of a variety of products. Also, I would like ,it to be more clear what the sellers shipping terms are before adding items to Modalyst

LuxiBargains

I recently installed the app a few weeks ago. Its a nice app but what I don't like about it is their constantly are out of stock. A couple of times in one week I added new products and the next day or two its out of stock. Hard to do if you are running a Facebook ad and get tons of orders and they are constantly out of stock. Its a real PAIN. But they do a have a nicer selection of products to choose from.

Irishworn

Still some work to do on each product before it is crisp on your store & major brand items should be shipped in Europe considering their being shipped from Italy but all in all great selection of products that can keep your store in the now season to season.

Axiomboutique

I was happy in beginning but I decided to downgrade and I got disappointed. You can choose independent brands but these with premium suppliers, you cant. They are more as well and you cant filter for the only supplier without premium. Don't worth money. The brands are also limited, ships only within the US.

Myfashiondesign

Concept is interesting but I don"t see the point of selling Shein products if they leave Shein labels everywhere on the products AND the packaging. Client will go directly to Shein for their second purchase...

Jt Home Away

Update: I've updated my review because Modalyst is a good source of great products. However, the app doesn't sync with your orders in Shopify. So basically you have to go in and manually input each order with the suppliers, making sure you match the right SKU. I approached them about it months ago and they said they'd fix it. They haven't.

Well, Modalyst asked for a review and is getting one because their customer service isn't responding back at all today.

Orders are not syncing from Shopify to Modalyst on a paid plan. It's a lot of money to have to manually search for each item and place the orders by hand. Already have to do that with my manual suppliers.

Two stars because I like a few of the suppliers I'm selling from. Other than that Modalyst is starting to fail on me.

Perfectfinds

I've only just recently downloaded this app and its okay. They do have quailty products but the price is so HIGH and the shipping rates are High. It leaves no room to make a profit. They also don't carry a lot of products for my nich but I'll see how it goes.

Momo Gadget

Update So after few emails with the app developer I'm still not convinced with how this app works, seems like they do care about wholesalers more than dropshippers.Anyway it have been 39 days and still didn't receive my item ordered from a 3rd party retailer on modalyst and no contact with them also.I highly recommend not listing products from any marked 3rd party retailers in your store.This will limit your choices but its better than losing customers.I'm giving it another month and see how they will deal with those issues.

I have used Oberlo and Aliexpress for my first month but found it not cool or professional to let the customer wait 1 month for delivery,so I decided to use Modalyst because they claim 7-15days delivery time and they charge 12-15$ for international delivery .Prices are really high comparing to other platforms even in Modalyst reseller's websites they have lower prices for the same items and I was ok with that, but after 3 orders feel like robbed still delivery time is one month and one reseller even asked 50$ for shipping from UK to Tunisia for an item cost20$!! thats a joke .I will rather get back to Oberlo and Aliexpress and save the 35$ fees for modalyst.

Lifesurprisesyou Com

I just started using this app. Not even 2 weeks ago. I will say that I like the variety of items. I'm not sure of the customer support and there where 2 issues with the program yesterday. However, they worked themselves out. I would like to see more selection of women apparel like dresses.

Jaicee

Update on my previous review. If you use this app, do your due diligence. There are many on here that are not designers, but are suppliers that are listing items from aliexpress. If you want to drop ship from China, you can go direct to aliexpress pay way less, and get free shipping. It's a long process to sort through who is actually a designer, or is offering real designer goods, from those that are re-selling off of a retail site(at a huge markup)

Great app for drop shippers! Its nice to be able to offer products that ship from places other than China. Variety of products and price points is awesome as well!

Previous 1