Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Find Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell. Fast Shipping.

SAAY

If you think you're getting a good deal from Modalyst for dropshipping your products, think again. Here's an example:

The cost through Modalyst is U$ 270 + U$ 9.30 shipping to Australia.

The supplier is selling much cheaper on their own website. Only U$ 207.18 with free worldwide shipping.

I questioned their support on Sep 1st, no significant reply. Then I kept following up after more than a month later, Felix replied this:

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:30 AM Felix from Modalyst wrote:
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Now can you please send me a screenshot a the supplier you're referring about the prices or the name of the supplier and the name of the products I'll be happy to take a look.

Felix Felix from Modalyst

Clearly, Felix didn't read my email properly because I even gave the links to check. It's like replying by saying, What is your email? Nevertheless, I replied on the same day and no response till now.

Note: Do NOT reply my review! It does NOT help anyone. Reply my email instead!

UPDATE: Espin from Modalyst stepped in and responded to each of my queries. A lot more helpful than Felix. Thank you for this, but I still cannot give 5 stars as this should have happened in the first place, not after a-1-star review is posted. *I increased the star to 3*

UPDATE: The supplier has now been removed from Modalyst as they refused overtime to be compliant with all of Modalyst's dropshipping policies. They were not following the 60% of MSRP rule.

Cosedivine

I am going to use this app to drop ship lets see how it goes I’m pretty excited !i like the merchandise and it seems easy to manage

The-Global-Online-Shop

This app works intermittently, when it works, works well. User friendly interface, integrated fine with other apps I use.
The Global Online Shop.

Travhl

Subscribed to the PRO plan today. One of the incentives I was interested in was access to brand products. My niche is handbags, crossbodies, totes, clutches and wallets. Brands specific to Michael Kors, Kate Spade, and other high-end brands in this niche were mostly out of stock. Thus, I was not able to take advantage of several brands promoted by Modalyst. Also I am finding items on SHEIN and WISH through Modalyst that I am able to find directly on those sites outside of Modalyst. I would have hoped that by paying for a subscription to Modalyst I would have access to cheaper prices on SHEIN and WISH by using the Modalyst portal versus the same prices that others can get. So far my expectations of Modalyst have not been met, however, today is only day one.

Kizzys Things.com

I used the App to help me increase my sales and give my customers more options.love it so far. Love it

Gadget World

Initially we had issues with adding products, we requested support but our messages we're unseen and unanswered for over a week, not a good customer support, however now we can add products from Modalyst which links to SHEIN and Wish. Our initial impression with Modalyst wasn't that great, now the issue is resolved we will have to spend time on it and see if it is worth the $25 monthly startup plan limited to just 250 products. If it turned out to be good for our purpose then we might return to edit this review.

Make Life Magical

It’s a nice concept, not impossible to use. I just started using it, it’s annoying that there’s a 25 product limit and the next one up is $25 for 250. The filters don’t really weed things out the way I needed it to

Bombshell Renaissance Lingerie

So far, so good using Modalyst. I appreciate the seamless integration from the chosen dropshipping company to my site. I give it 3 stars because you have to use Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop to fulfill orders or add new product from 3rd party to your site. That is a little inconvenient when being mobile.

But overall, the shipping was very quick and margin is soooo reasonable.

Luster & Lace

The app works, but it would be better if it integrated fulfillment in to Shopify. We have other apps that we use for dropshipping and they have a much more seamless user experience with the integration. Also, it would work better if it was explicitly clear what country the supplier was shipping from. It’s really time consuming to have to constantly check what the supplier deems as “domestic” just to figure out where they are shipping from.

FAS

Good app. But needs a lot more refinement, either from Modalyst or from the suppliers.
The biggest problem I have is suppliers not providing accurate descriptions for their products. Either the description doesn't match the variant, isn't descriptive enough, or the variants/customization offer on their store isn't offered in your app.
I do like that Modalyst can seamlessly integrate product info into our Shopify stores, however, it would be great if you could integrate more info, (i.e. product sizing charts, diagrams, and other forms of media that are on the supplier's sites. That way the customer's questions are answered without having to leave negative reviews.)
Last, your chat function doesn't work that well. It lets me do a search within your help center, but I can rarely chat with an actual person.
Thanks for taking the time to listen. I look forward to seeing the changes you all make.

Previous 1 3