Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Find Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell. Fast Shipping.

Travhl

Subscribed to the PRO plan today. One of the incentives I was interested in was access to brand products. My niche is handbags, crossbodies, totes, clutches and wallets. Brands specific to Michael Kors, Kate Spade, and other high-end brands in this niche were mostly out of stock. Thus, I was not able to take advantage of several brands promoted by Modalyst. Also I am finding items on SHEIN and WISH through Modalyst that I am able to find directly on those sites outside of Modalyst. I would have hoped that by paying for a subscription to Modalyst I would have access to cheaper prices on SHEIN and WISH by using the Modalyst portal versus the same prices that others can get. So far my expectations of Modalyst have not been met, however, today is only day one.

Kizzys Things.com

I used the App to help me increase my sales and give my customers more options.love it so far. Love it

Gadget World

Initially we had issues with adding products, we requested support but our messages we're unseen and unanswered for over a week, not a good customer support, however now we can add products from Modalyst which links to SHEIN and Wish. Our initial impression with Modalyst wasn't that great, now the issue is resolved we will have to spend time on it and see if it is worth the $25 monthly startup plan limited to just 250 products. If it turned out to be good for our purpose then we might return to edit this review.

Make Life Magical

It’s a nice concept, not impossible to use. I just started using it, it’s annoying that there’s a 25 product limit and the next one up is $25 for 250. The filters don’t really weed things out the way I needed it to

Bombshell Renaissance Lingerie

So far, so good using Modalyst. I appreciate the seamless integration from the chosen dropshipping company to my site. I give it 3 stars because you have to use Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop to fulfill orders or add new product from 3rd party to your site. That is a little inconvenient when being mobile.

But overall, the shipping was very quick and margin is soooo reasonable.

Luster & Lace

The app works, but it would be better if it integrated fulfillment in to Shopify. We have other apps that we use for dropshipping and they have a much more seamless user experience with the integration. Also, it would work better if it was explicitly clear what country the supplier was shipping from. It’s really time consuming to have to constantly check what the supplier deems as “domestic” just to figure out where they are shipping from.

FAS

Good app. But needs a lot more refinement, either from Modalyst or from the suppliers.
The biggest problem I have is suppliers not providing accurate descriptions for their products. Either the description doesn't match the variant, isn't descriptive enough, or the variants/customization offer on their store isn't offered in your app.
I do like that Modalyst can seamlessly integrate product info into our Shopify stores, however, it would be great if you could integrate more info, (i.e. product sizing charts, diagrams, and other forms of media that are on the supplier's sites. That way the customer's questions are answered without having to leave negative reviews.)
Last, your chat function doesn't work that well. It lets me do a search within your help center, but I can rarely chat with an actual person.
Thanks for taking the time to listen. I look forward to seeing the changes you all make.

Seed To Sprout

Very smooth, user friendly. Sifting through products was pretty easy after getting the hang of it. If you want an alternative drop shipping app give it a try, it has some cool features to try out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what else to say I am new to this app lol hello hey how ya doing

Emie's Boutique

So far it is nice. I am wishing for more of a variety of products. Also, I would like ,it to be more clear what the sellers shipping terms are before adding items to Modalyst

LuxiBargains

I recently installed the app a few weeks ago. Its a nice app but what I don't like about it is their constantly are out of stock. A couple of times in one week I added new products and the next day or two its out of stock. Hard to do if you are running a Facebook ad and get tons of orders and they are constantly out of stock. Its a real PAIN. But they do a have a nicer selection of products to choose from.

Previous 1 3