Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

by Modalyst

US Suppliers. Private Label items. Faster than Aliexpress.com

Your Stunning

Easy to use, great products, and quick.
I use it daily.*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Regards Steve.

Peachy

Looking forward to working with your platform and especially the private label program you offer with Savory Active. All of the products you offer on Modalyst look like high quality.

SHOP THE BAY

I HAD SHIPPING ISSUES WITH OVER SEAS VENDORS BEFORE I GOT MODALYST THEY MAKE IT SO EASY TO DO BUSINESS

One Inclusive - Cheapest Online Fashion store

Incredible app!! Great products and excellent customer service. This is the best app for the best products. I love it and oneinclusive.com is a witness.

Z T-Shirt Shack

dis app was very easy to use (even for me). me was able to navigate through it quickly and sent items into my Shopify store within minutes. me would certainly recommend it to my friends.

January 13, 2020

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Based on what you wrote here, it sounds like you had a very positive experience with our app and are even willing to recommend it to others!

That said, you rated us 1 out of 5 stars. Did you intend to give us such a negative rating? If so, I'd love to learn more about how we can improve the product and platform.

My name is Espin. Please feel free to email me directly at team@modalyst.co with any additional feedback or concerns.

Thank you Daniel!

groopINK.

I give it a 5-star coz I see lots of potential using it.lots of unique products to choose from and friendly customer care

HideBeauties

It is a very easy to use app with quite varied and decent choices of merchandise. Well done Modalyst!

thriftysolutions

Very easy to use. Almost everything has been set up for you to simply import into your online store.

Curvygirlplus

The Modalyst app is so user friendly... a few clicks & I'm done. The customer service is top notch! I've used the instant messaging numerous times & someone is always there to help me. I am very thankful for this company; I feel they really vet their manufactures, because the quality is there for sure!

The Shoe Recipe

Actual rating is 4.5 stars for me, none the less, good app. They make it easy to upload products to your store. The only issues I have with the app is that for my niche, there wasn't much of a feasible selection at the $35 a month price. I ended up only importing 70 products, which is more than the 25 they offer, but not worth the $35 a month, $300+ a year to use the service. None the less, compared to other companies in their niche (dropshipping) they have the most well put together collections and are one of the best, especially for clothing companies. I tried 9 different dropshipping companies and came back to them. So that speaks volumes. I have to use Spocket to supplement my store so that there is enough inventory, so I pay over $100 a month just to run the store, I can't even add other apps at this point to help generate sales, lol, but that is still better than paying thousands for inventory. Good company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43