Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Geilo Butike

La aplicación es muy intuitiva y fácil de usar, puedes agregar y revisar productos, y después de esto enviarlos a tu tienda de ecommerce. La respuesta del equipo de soporte también es muy rápida. La recomiendo.

SOUL’YS®

Jill, thank you for the welcome wishes email, it is a wonderful thing for the owner of a company to take the time to appreciate her customers by reaching out with a very warm heartfelt welcome email. I am just getting ready to roll out my store named SOUL'YS. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for what you have accomplished as this is truly a gift to me to have crossed paths to use your system. It seems you should be very proud of yourself as what I have seen so far I am so excited to use Modalyst. Congratulations on your relationship with ALIExpress. Cheers to your success, Robin Demmer SOUL'YS®

Chezvixen

Where else does the CEO of a company take time from her busy schedule to personally welcome you and ask about your experience so far, and little did CEO and co-founder Jill Sherman know the whole reason I was looking for a new company to dropship with was the inattention and lack of support I was getting from the company I was currently paying my hard earned money to to help me grow my business. I could go on and on about my experience so far, but that's a whole other review. Suffice to say, my only regret is I didn't find Modalyst a year ago. Five stars, hands down for everything, and if you're not using Modalyst, you're just missing out! Sincerely, Joel Capizzi, buyer for chezvixen.com

LoLamb Company

Great experience ! the customer service is most likely my favorite part of this company. Highly recommend it. - lolamb

MeditationMyGosh

I am very happy with Modalyst so far. They have given me access to fantastic products that aren't saturated and I am finding their software easy to use.

The Exclusive Store

Suvon Corp. has been using Modalyst for a few months closing up close to a year now and have acquired a license to add more than 200 items on our store called The Exclusive Store. Modalyst has allowed for a very easy-to-use platform as well as plan packaging that truly outshines its competitors. If you are starting with drop-shipping or even if you have done it for a while, we would recommend giving Modalyst a try (they have a great free plan as well that does not push you into any corners). There is a good variety of products and brands to choose from supporting Independent, Trendy and Name Brands. All in all, this is a great application to have in your store and the team is professional in their communications and friendly; Maria and Jill are a delight to work with and they have the energy to back it up! The platform allows you to contact suppliers, integrate with PayPal and if you connect it with Shopify you can manage everything very smoothly and have it all automated! All the best and looking forward to a beautiful relationship with Modalyst, Mathew
Founder of Suvon Corp.

Modish Femme

app is amazing so far. good selection of brands and products. importing products to the store is so easy and convenient.

dynamoshape

This app is absolutely amazing and the support is great. Cant big this up enough. Specially with their programs for POD and Private label.

theglamshop.online

The Glam Shop Online I am impressed with the flexibility, responsiveness and professionalism that all staff at Modalyst offer. They will respond to all inquiries in a prompt manner. We need partners like this who understands that time is money. The quality of products that we can obtain from this site are unique and of excellent quality. I am looking forward to working with Modalyst as I continue to expand my business.

Golden Tears Boutique

Hands down this is the best app of its type. I have been using it for a year now and any time I have any kind of an issue with a vendor/order they are right on it and follow through. This is priceless in my opinion and helps me build a positive customer experience.
Strongly recommend.