Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Fast Shipping USA Suppliers & Official AliExpress Partner

Rockwear House

I installed this app because it had apparel that complemented my current product line. The apparel is high quality with a great selection, and the dropshipping system is easy to use and efficient.

Saavi Nutrition

I decided to try this app to find US based dropshipping suppliers. What really pulled me in was the private label dropshipping CBD which was a huge help. Also, AMAZING customer service! Really love the personal touch! 5/5.

foal store

I used this app to source clothing for my sports brand. really good product and easy to use. Look forward to working together

Swedish Heritage Clothing Co.

Simple and good to use. Makes dropshipping very easy when starting out and the private label option seems interesting

cocomulle

Modalyst make drop-shipping an absolute breeze. This is my third store and I've always use Modalyst and always will.

Qenaria

I have installed and uninstalled Modalyst many times to be completely honest. The first few times, the platform simply did not offer what I needed.

As I have continued to build and understand my store's needs, I have since re-installed it and grown to like the platform.

Now, support WILL take time. If you have an issue, honestly expect at least a few days before you hear a response as it is a smaller team. However, once they are able to tend to the issue, it is handled professionally and with care.

I have never been met with hostility or rude answers when I have asked the team for an update due to long waiting time. Plus, I have reached out to the supplier directly when the days began to drag on and the supplier worked with Modalyst to help get my issue resolved! Again, no hostility or rude remarks as I have read that other users unfortunately experience.

I only work with one supplier through Modalyst thus I cannot speak to how things may go if you are working with multiple suppliers. But I have absolutely loved my experience with them thus far.

The opportunity I have to speak with my supplier is only available through Modalyst and for that I am grateful to the platform. I will continue using this platform in addition to another app I use to supply my store.

Hello Horns & Halos Boutique

I lov this app, so far everything seems to be running smoothly. I lov the fact there are so many products to choose from.

June 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love the breadth of products on the Marketplace!

If you have any questions or additional feedback you want to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or live chat!

VaiaMegastore

In questo mese ho guardato diverse App per trovare validi prodotti per il mio nuovo negozio ma devo dire che da subito rimasi colpito da Modalyst che si è rivelata semplice ma al contempo efficentissima. Io personalmente mi sento di consigliarla a tutti siano neofiti che navigati del settore.

Drip21

Great app and customer service! They are very helpful and have a good response time. Definitely a great help with my store.

Jtienne.co

I use the app to add more products to my store good quality, fast shipping I wish the free plan has more than 25 products I definitely recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46