Product Label, Badges, Sticker

Product Label, Badges, Sticker

by ModeMagic

Cool product badges for New Arrival, Sale, Bestseller & more!

Star Sparky Direct

Great Apps for my business. Good customers services and good ideal for the seller to create the label. Hope your app being grow!!

October 27, 2020

Thank you Star Sparky Direct for a wonderful review 🙂 We are glad that you like the app.

Do check out our fresh off the stove badges for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here ✨✨

Have a great week ahead!!

Petal Popsies

The app is really cool. It's very user-friendly. Highly recommended plus Thanks & Congrats to the team!

October 25, 2020

Thank you Team Petal Popsies. You have a lovely store and wish you all the best for BFCM.

We have some exciting new badges and features exclusive for the BFCM sale. Do keep checking as they will keep dropping through the weeks to come.

One Love Empire

I really like this app it helps me a lot I got trouble for selecting badges so I contact support and they design custom badges for me. Thanks

October 23, 2020

Thank you One Love Empire for the lovely review 🙂🙂Our team is really happy to know that you liked our custom badges.

CycloPro

Really good app thank you, that give me more time to work on other thing. Usefull and quick using, really good idea of app

Thank you CycloPro! You added a bit of sunshine to our day 🌻🌻

🔥Pro tip: Check out Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here.

Wheel Merch

I just needed to add a badge to a product; I didn't need anything fancy but I needed to add it very quickly and this app helped me to do that. It was easy and fast to install and set up. Since I just needed it for a single product it was also FREE.

October 22, 2020

Thank you for the review, Wheel March 🙂 We are glad that our app helped you reach your intended goal quickly and easily. Our small team is ecstatic to know that you are finding it useful.

Do keep checking our badge library that is updated with some fresh off the stove badges, every week ✨✨ In case you have any suggestions for us, do let us know. We would love to work on them.

The Flower Lab

Loving the choice of badges! It really adds professionalism to my product photos. Highly recommended.

October 22, 2020

Thanks you The Flower Lab for the recommendation and such a lovely review 🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

ElsVital™

Excellent and fast customer support. Solves my problem in seconds! Plus it is extremely easy to use and i really love the great variety of badges that can be applied. BEST OF ALL ITS FREE!! Keep up the good work team! Mad respect for this team of app developers:)

October 16, 2020

Thank you ElsVital for the amazing review🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Galga Studio

My shopify theme doesn't have nice badges, so I'm trying this app. Pretty simple to use, clear and simple pricing, so far it's all working good. congrats to the team!

October 16, 2020

Thank you Galga Studio for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Suffer Fools

Overall the app does what it is supposed to do. One thing to mention is when creating a badge and testing how it appears (size mainly) it "costs" you a credit if you'd like to make a change. Also, any change to a badge cost a full credit, I feel a .5 credit is more justifiable... or a free change if the change is made within a set amount of time. Otherwise working on getting your products in perfect view/sizing gets costly. Also, I've lost the connection to my store a few times where the app doesn't register products with badges and there is no way to make a change to the existing badge without re-uploading the photo and starting all over.

October 9, 2020

Hi Suffer Fools, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts with us. The preview feature was meant to help with checking for the size/look of your stickers but it's completely understandable that you'd want to see the overall effect on your store page as well. Point noted & we'll definitely check on how this can be added as a feature to the app.
Also, sometimes when the order of your media changes on the product page in Shopify, the images don't load in-app since ModeMagic picks up only the featured product image. We'd love to connect with you for this. You can ping us anytime via the in-app chat or reach out to me directly at support@getmodemagic.com and I assure you, we'll definitely help you revert any stickers you no longer need :)

The Populor

The product badge feature has helped me navigate my customers better. Easy to install and use. Would recommend for sure.

October 16, 2020

Thank you The Popular for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you were able to help your customers navigate through your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13