Product Label, Badges, Sticker

Product Label, Badges, Sticker

by Creative Sparks Inc

Cool product badges for New Arrival, Sale, Bestseller & more!

Wheel Merch

I just needed to add a badge to a product; I didn't need anything fancy but I needed to add it very quickly and this app helped me to do that. It was easy and fast to install and set up. Since I just needed it for a single product it was also FREE.

The Flower Lab

Loving the choice of badges! It really adds professionalism to my product photos. Highly recommended.

ElsVital™

Excellent and fast customer support. Solves my problem in seconds! Plus it is extremely easy to use and i really love the great variety of badges that can be applied. BEST OF ALL ITS FREE!! Keep up the good work team! Mad respect for this team of app developers:)

October 16, 2020

Thank you ElsVital for the amazing review🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Galga Studio

My shopify theme doesn't have nice badges, so I'm trying this app. Pretty simple to use, clear and simple pricing, so far it's all working good. congrats to the team!

October 16, 2020

Thank you Galga Studio for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

The Populor

The product badge feature has helped me navigate my customers better. Easy to install and use. Would recommend for sure.

October 16, 2020

Thank you The Popular for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you were able to help your customers navigate through your store.

Angel Skin Cosmetics

I really love this app, very easy and friendly to use, super cute labels and so different styles to chose from. I am very happy I am using this app in my store. 100% recommended.

October 4, 2020

Thanks you Angel Skin Cosmetics for the recommendation and such a lovely review 🙂 We are happy that you found our app easy to use and that you liked our badge library.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Nifty app. Simple to use and adds that extra appeal to your online store. I would love to see a couple of missing features. 1) A view which shows ALL items which have badges applied. This would make maintenance a lot easier to manage. 2) If the same badge is added, removed and reapplied to the same product, it should not use an additional credit.

October 4, 2020

Thank you Trini Jungle Juice Store for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you like our app. We are working on your suggestion and will reach out to you as soon as we launch the feature.

Meanwhile, we are updating our app with newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Also, if you have any more feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

A’Lei Beauty

It super easy to use, no coding required. Would be nice if we had more options to customise but it gets the job done regardless!

September 24, 2020

Thanks you A'Lei Beauty for the review. We are happy that you found our app easy to use and intuitive. Also, we are grateful for the feedback and we will definitely work on it.

Metziko Collection

Great App !! Nice Labels, Nice Customer Service, It will be better if the images when you put the label dont loss quality, because in iPhone appears pixelate.

September 24, 2020

Thank you Metziko Collection for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you like our app. We have noted your feedback and our team will look into it.

Meanwhile, we are coming up with some other uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Also, if you have any more feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Deb's Tilbud

I used this app to help me show discounts and get more attention on the products im trying to sell quickly... Great app

September 24, 2020

Thank you Deb's Tilbud for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you were able to attract more customers to your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11