ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Add badges, labels, tags & icons to highlight your products!

Wheel Merch

I just needed to add a badge to a product; I didn't need anything fancy but I needed to add it very quickly and this app helped me to do that. It was easy and fast to install and set up. Since I just needed it for a single product it was also FREE.

The Flower Lab

Loving the choice of badges! It really adds professionalism to my product photos. Highly recommended.

ElsVital™

Excellent and fast customer support. Solves my problem in seconds! Plus it is extremely easy to use and i really love the great variety of badges that can be applied. BEST OF ALL ITS FREE!! Keep up the good work team! Mad respect for this team of app developers:)

October 16, 2020

Thank you ElsVital for the amazing review🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Galga Studio

My shopify theme doesn't have nice badges, so I'm trying this app. Pretty simple to use, clear and simple pricing, so far it's all working good. congrats to the team!

October 16, 2020

Thank you Galga Studio for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Suffer Fools

Overall the app does what it is supposed to do. One thing to mention is when creating a badge and testing how it appears (size mainly) it "costs" you a credit if you'd like to make a change. Also, any change to a badge cost a full credit, I feel a .5 credit is more justifiable... or a free change if the change is made within a set amount of time. Otherwise working on getting your products in perfect view/sizing gets costly. Also, I've lost the connection to my store a few times where the app doesn't register products with badges and there is no way to make a change to the existing badge without re-uploading the photo and starting all over.

October 9, 2020

Hi Suffer Fools, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts with us. The preview feature was meant to help with checking for the size/look of your stickers but it's completely understandable that you'd want to see the overall effect on your store page as well. Point noted & we'll definitely check on how this can be added as a feature to the app.
Also, sometimes when the order of your media changes on the product page in Shopify, the images don't load in-app since ModeMagic picks up only the featured product image. We'd love to connect with you for this. You can ping us anytime via the in-app chat or reach out to me directly at support@getmodemagic.com and I assure you, we'll definitely help you revert any stickers you no longer need :)

The Populor

The product badge feature has helped me navigate my customers better. Easy to install and use. Would recommend for sure.

October 16, 2020

Thank you The Popular for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you were able to help your customers navigate through your store.

ZEE Store VN

Very bad, lag, can't change, can't delete !!! Load about 2 hours but can done ???? HATE THIS APPPPPP

October 8, 2020

Hi team Zee Store VN, really sorry for your experience. I understand that you faced lag & slow loading time while using the app this week. Update on it - we’ve found & fixed the glitch, all thanks to your timely response. I assure you that using ModeMagic will continue to be smooth now.

We’re a small team working hard to add value to our users’ stores. Your support and feedback helps us serve you and other users like you better. Thank you for your timely feedback and I request you to give it another chance.

If you need help setting it up, please email me personally: sanjeet@getmodemagic.com.

Angel Skin Cosmetics

I really love this app, very easy and friendly to use, super cute labels and so different styles to chose from. I am very happy I am using this app in my store. 100% recommended.

October 4, 2020

Thanks you Angel Skin Cosmetics for the recommendation and such a lovely review 🙂 We are happy that you found our app easy to use and that you liked our badge library.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Nifty app. Simple to use and adds that extra appeal to your online store. I would love to see a couple of missing features. 1) A view which shows ALL items which have badges applied. This would make maintenance a lot easier to manage. 2) If the same badge is added, removed and reapplied to the same product, it should not use an additional credit.

October 4, 2020

Thank you Trini Jungle Juice Store for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you like our app. We are working on your suggestion and will reach out to you as soon as we launch the feature.

Meanwhile, we are updating our app with newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Also, if you have any more feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

A’Lei Beauty

It super easy to use, no coding required. Would be nice if we had more options to customise but it gets the job done regardless!

September 24, 2020

Thanks you A'Lei Beauty for the review. We are happy that you found our app easy to use and intuitive. Also, we are grateful for the feedback and we will definitely work on it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12