ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Add badges, labels, tags & icons to highlight your products!

RAW32 - The Bean Roasters Ltd.

Flawless easy app, it's simple to use and very straightforward. I couldn't find the sticker I needed in their though assorted gallery so I created mine. Their response time was incredibly fast and they uploaded what I needed. Kay was really helpful with this!

Thank you guys!

June 14, 2020

RAW32, from our small team of coffee lovers - cheers! ☕☕
In fact, from this week on, you'll be able to upload your own product labels and stickers on your own, with the "my stickers" feature coming up. We also have super cute coffee + cafe stickers freshly brewed 🐣and served up. Check them out and let us know how you like them.

Cabral Outdoors

Very good and simple to use app. Just what we needed and the staff is super quick in answering any queries that we had.

June 13, 2020

It was a pleasure helping you out, Cabral Outdoors team. Thank you for your great suggestion - in fact we're now implementing multi-position feature on all graphic product stickers & product labels over the next two weeks🎯🎯
Your suggestions matter to us! It helps us make our product labels app better for all Shopify store owners.

BLONDI BEACH

I used this app to help create some product labels. It was very easy to use and they even helped customize some extra ones for FREE. Extremely fast turn around and their customer support team is friendly, helpful and responsive.

June 13, 2020

Thank you for this weekend surprise 🎁 we understand the need for speed in ecommerce, and try our hardest to fulfil all your requests on time.
The product labels and stickers look very good in your store. Do check back in for our weekly new sticker-pack drops!
We love online businesses and are glad you chose us for your business. Do ping us for any more help, anytime.

Solo Parrilleros

This app is awesome! It has helped me tremendously in order to label my new products, products I have on sale and much more! They even made a custom label for me. I highly recommend this app and their team.

June 11, 2020

We say "You're awesome", Solo Parrilleros. Thanks for loving our app and us 🤗
Product stickers and labels like "Sale" or "Flash Sale" help make customers find out what they want to buy faster, and makes your store grow faster too. We're so happy to be a part of your journey of growth.
We're updating the app with "my stickers" section this weekend so you should be able to easily find all your custom stickers in future in this section.
Ping Garima, Kay or Vig anytime you need anything 💁💁

Rightside Up

We use this app and it adds fresh new icons to our hot sellers and new arrivals! Very easy to use and to set up!

June 11, 2020

Dear Rightside Up team, thank you so much for your review 😇🙌
Glad to hear that the app is easy to use and setup. Our small team is always focused on making each feature super easy and simple - and fast.

Oh, and we're adding fresher hot-seller and new arrival product stickers next week, do try them out!

by [REESEDELUCA]

Cute little app that lets you add call-outs on your producuts to get your customers attention. Great way of enciting FOMO from your customers! I can't wait for the new features to launch. This is going to become a powerful little tool!! A+

June 9, 2020

💖💖Thank you Reese! We're so excited to know that you're looking forward to our stash of features coming up soon - from "My Stickers" to a faster in-app help & chat support.

Don't forget, we drop new product stickers and labels packs every week. This week we added a much-in-demand set of well designed Trust & Safety badges to our sticker store.

Pssst.. hope you loved your 🎁custom made order and we're sure it'll look superb in your store.

deckout.in

I loved the app because its so simple to use. What I suggest to the team would be to enable sticker placement options too. This will enable me to place the sticker on the left, right top or bottom because I may have other apps installed that may hamper the visibility of each apps features.

June 4, 2020

deckout.in, thanks a lot for the review and your feedback is duly noted ✏️
Reposition feature is already present for simple product stickers & right now we're enabling that on graphical product stickers as well - like you suggested. It'll be released on the app within next week, and you will hear back with that update soon 📧
In meantime, keep checking back for the weekly 🎁sticker pack drops and also let us know if you require any specific custom product labels or stickers just for your store.

Tacklet

Quick and easy to install and add products. Great selection of stickers for products. Will definitely continue using.

June 3, 2020

Thank you, Tacklet team! We're pleased to know that our quick 3-step choose-preview-apply process made it easy for you to use the app. We're also working on making the add products feature even faster and easier, will keep you posted when it goes live ✌️

j. love marketplace

I used this app to add badges to my product pages but did't find the exact one I wanted. I requested a custom badge and just a few hours later the new badges were available! Customer Service at Mode Magic is awesome! I can't wait to see how these badges help my sales. Special thanks to Vignesh for his help!

June 3, 2020

j. love marketplace, you made our midweek awesome 💞💞Vignesh & the rest of our small team are here for you, ping us anytime. You can also submit any future custom sticker requests within the app too through "request a sticker" feature.
Keep jiving ✌️

Janggalay

Every single modification I suggested was completed in hours and the product was upgraded. Their willingness to improve and collaborate is second to none. I would highly recommend this team to work with. Great product.

June 3, 2020

We love your store as much as we enjoyed working with you, Janggalay 🤩Keep pinging us when you need anything. We also just released an update to the app to make it even faster than before, let us know how you like the speed🚀🚀