Product Label, Badges, Sticker

Product Label, Badges, Sticker

by ModeMagic

Cool product badges for New Arrival, Sale, Bestseller & more!

Ever so salty

Really impressed with this app and how simple it is to use. You can choose from their stickers, make your own from their templates or upload your own entirely. Really useful for not just new and sale items but to shout out things like free shipping or product attributes like being organic etc.

September 9, 2020

Thanks you Ever so salty for the wonderful review. We are happy that you found our app easy to use and intuitive.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

OriginalUdderBalm.com

The app is easy and simple to use, and you do not need a masters degree to figure it out. ModeMagic folks are extremely helpful with both 'how to use' questions as well as custom request!
Great job guys, and thanks!

September 2, 2020

Thank you OriginalUdderBalm.com for such a wonderful review 🙂 We are happy to know that you liked our app and the efforts of our customer support team.

Please, do keep checking the app for the new features and badges that drop in every week. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

Aqua de Vida

Great app, great customer service - answered all of my questions and assisted with creating a custom badge

September 1, 2020

Thank you Aqua de Vida for the review 🙂 We are glad to know that you liked the efforts of our customer support team.

We are continuously striving hard to update the app with cooler features and badges, every week✨✨ Please keep checking out the app and if you have any suggestions and concerns, do let us know. We will be happy to work on them.

Funtoystic

I used this app to make a label for my for my pre-order product. Very easy to use. Highly recommended.!!!!

September 1, 2020

Thanks you Funtoystic for the recommendation. We are happy that you found our app easy to use and intuitive.

Body Taste Jewelry

They have all type of labels for everyone needs , and help me boost my sales , cool people to work with , All type of labels for everyone needs , and help me boost my sales , cool people to work with ,Highly recommended

August 31, 2020

Thank you Body Taste Jewelry for the recommendation🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and that it helped you boost sales.

Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨

Good Deeds

I loved how easy it was to create a custom badge and preview how it looked before applying it to products in my store. Exactly what I was looking for! Seamless application and easy integration.

August 31, 2020

Thank you Good Deeds for such a lovely review ✨Our team is extremely glad to know that our app helped you solve some of your problems. This is so motivating for our small team.

Please do keep checking the app for some uber cool features and newer badges every week. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Washed Ashore

AMAZING! Super easy to use. Love the fact that you can upload your own designs to match your website aesthetic. Would highly recommend this app.

August 28, 2020

Thank you Washed Ashore for an AMAZING review 🙂 We are glad that you found our recently launched "Upload a Badge" feature useful.

Please do keep checking the app for new sticker packs that drop in every week. We hope you like them 🤞🤞

FOXDOG OUTFITTERS

great easy app and i like how it uses credits so your not paying for what your not using only one credit per sticker great deal

August 27, 2020

Thank you Foxdog Outfitters for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Orgaia

This app was exactly what I have been looking for! I recently launched my online store and I've been able to add the 'best seller' feature to my items that are doing very well! Makes my website look more professional and directs my customers to these products!

August 27, 2020

Thank you Orgaia for the wonderful review🙂 We are so happy that you found using our product badges useful

Please do keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ and we would love to feature you.

Magnetite Power

I used this app create stickers for my products to let customers know about newly arrived product. I really worked great.

August 26, 2020

Thank you Magnetite Power for the review🙂 So happy to know that you like our app.

Please do keep checking the app for upcoming features and new badges that drop in every week Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will love to feature you.