ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Add badges, labels, tags & icons to highlight your products!

Good Deeds

I loved how easy it was to create a custom badge and preview how it looked before applying it to products in my store. Exactly what I was looking for! Seamless application and easy integration.

August 31, 2020

Thank you Good Deeds for such a lovely review ✨Our team is extremely glad to know that our app helped you solve some of your problems. This is so motivating for our small team.

Please do keep checking the app for some uber cool features and newer badges every week. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Washed Ashore

AMAZING! Super easy to use. Love the fact that you can upload your own designs to match your website aesthetic. Would highly recommend this app.

August 28, 2020

Thank you Washed Ashore for an AMAZING review 🙂 We are glad that you found our recently launched "Upload a Badge" feature useful.

Please do keep checking the app for new sticker packs that drop in every week. We hope you like them 🤞🤞

FOXDOG OUTFITTERS

great easy app and i like how it uses credits so your not paying for what your not using only one credit per sticker great deal

August 27, 2020

Thank you Foxdog Outfitters for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Orgaia

This app was exactly what I have been looking for! I recently launched my online store and I've been able to add the 'best seller' feature to my items that are doing very well! Makes my website look more professional and directs my customers to these products!

August 27, 2020

Thank you Orgaia for the wonderful review🙂 We are so happy that you found using our product badges useful

Please do keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ and we would love to feature you.

Magnetite Power

I used this app create stickers for my products to let customers know about newly arrived product. I really worked great.

August 26, 2020

Thank you Magnetite Power for the review🙂 So happy to know that you like our app.

Please do keep checking the app for upcoming features and new badges that drop in every week Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will love to feature you.

safer2enjoy

This app is helpful for my store. I got more sales more profit because customers trust me more. It is ok, thank you very much!

August 26, 2020

Thank you safer2enjoy for the review 🙂 We are happy to know that you got more sales after using the badges. Very satisfying to see our purpose being fulfilled.

Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨

DogGoods Do Good ®

Quick, easy, painless! The free option for <10 products is great too. for those just starting out. They also reached out to check if everything is okay.

August 26, 2020

Thank you DogGoods Do Good 🙂 for an amazing review. Our small team is really happy to know that you like our app.

Visual Poetry Barcelona

Very useful and friendly. Easy and intuitive. :) I would totally recommend it. They have tones of really cool stickers!

August 26, 2020

Thank you Visual Poetry Barcelona for the recommendation🙂 We are happy that you concur with our purpose of making our app easy and intuitive.

Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week and do look out for badges for upcoming 🆕 "Fiesta Nacional de España 2020"!!

Infiniti Clean

Really easy to use. Custom product badges are nice, though I wish there were a few more customization options.

August 24, 2020

Thank You Infiniti Clean for the review 🙂 We are glad that you liked our badges and we are thankful for the suggestion. We will definitely look into it. In case of any special custom request, do let us know through "Request sticker".
Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for new badges that drop in every week. Also, now you can nominate your store for the newsletter "Spotlight" 🌟 and we will love to feature you!!

Caldera-Shop

I tried this app to spice product pictures in collections. App works well and it has versatile options to choose among and fits the site theme well. It surely looks great and helps to highlight some products! Looking forward to use this more.

August 19, 2020

Thank you Caldera-Shop for a wonderful review 🙂 Our team is really glad to know that you liked the variety of badges and that you are looking forward to using our app more.

We are constantly updating the app with uber cool features and badges. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.