ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Add badges, labels, tags & icons to highlight your products!

Infiniti Clean

Really easy to use. Custom product badges are nice, though I wish there were a few more customization options.

August 24, 2020

Thank You Infiniti Clean for the review 🙂 We are glad that you liked our badges and we are thankful for the suggestion. We will definitely look into it. In case of any special custom request, do let us know through "Request sticker".
Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for new badges that drop in every week. Also, now you can nominate your store for the newsletter "Spotlight" 🌟 and we will love to feature you!!

LAJJOO C

Its a good app for small businesses. The support is very fast and personalized. I think they can work on a better pricing model for businesses that have huge no. of products. Otherwise, good job!

August 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Lajjoo C 🙂 We are glad that you liked our app. We are grateful for the suggestion. Our team is working on it and hopefully in a month we will have a better pricing plan in place 🤞 🤞

Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for new badges that drop in every week. In case of any other suggestion, do let us know, we will be happy to work on it.

Caldera-Shop

I tried this app to spice product pictures in collections. App works well and it has versatile options to choose among and fits the site theme well. It surely looks great and helps to highlight some products! Looking forward to use this more.

August 19, 2020

Thank you Caldera-Shop for a wonderful review 🙂 Our team is really glad to know that you liked the variety of badges and that you are looking forward to using our app more.

We are constantly updating the app with uber cool features and badges. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

Wilmax Porcelain

Gufo Eyewear

Very good. The team helped me very fast (5 minutes) for some problems that I had. i will keep using the app

August 19, 2020

Thank you Gufo Eyewear for the review 🙂 We are glad to know that you like our app and that you will continue using our app.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

RxBIO

Love how easy it is to customize your own badges. The support team is very helpful, would definitely recommend!

August 19, 2020

Thank you RxBIO 🙂 for the recommendation. We are happy to know that you were able to customize your own badges easily.

Please do keep checking the app for the some uber cool badges ✨that we drop in every week In case, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We would love to work on it.

Eduyush

Pretty easy to set up, with easy badges displayed in a jiffy. Was looking for a fair bit around and this was a good solution. The badges look neat around the corners on our product pages and definitely lift them up.

August 17, 2020

Thank you Eduyush for a wonderful review 🙂 Our team is happy to know that you found our app valuable and that our badges helped your images look better.

Please do keep checking the app for some more badges that drop in every week. Also, you can now nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight"✨We would absolutely love to feature you.

Amour Luxury Couture

I like the app. Super easy to apply the product labels to my pictures. I do wish it would give you the option to go back to edit the product label after if you made a mistake on the label position. Overall, I will be using it again.

August 17, 2020

Thank you Amour Luxury Couture 🙂 for the review. We are happy that you liked our app and thank you for the feedback. We are working on it. We will let you know once we have fixed it.

Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for uber cool sticker packs that drop in every week ✨Have a wonderful week ahead.

The Essential Grocer

This app allows me to easily communicate with my customers using their fun, colorful badges. App is easy to use. Best of all, customer assistance is A++!

August 14, 2020

Thank you The Essential Grocer for the wonderful review 🙂 So, glad that you concur with our purpose of helping our customers communicate through our huge and varied badge library.

Please do keep checking the app for the upcoming new badges ✨, that drop in every week. Have a great weekend!!

Tradie Factorie

I'd like to see some simplified, modern designs where you can better amend the colour of each badge.

August 13, 2020

Thank you Tradie Factorie for the review and the suggestion 🙂 We would like to get in touch with you for some more understanding on the request.

Meanwhile, if you have a specific request in mind, you can always reach out to us. We will make sure that your request is served in a timely manner. Please do keep checking the app for more updates and cooler sticker packs, that drop in every week ✨