ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Easiest App to add badges, labels & tags. Boost your sales!

Cosy Avocado

It is nice app. and it works, though I would prefer to have more flexibility with location, size and colors of hte labels.

July 24, 2020

Thank you Cosy Avocado 🙂 for the review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
In case of any special sticker requests, you can always "Request a Sticker" on our app. Please do keep checking the app for fresh new sticker packs and upcoming features ✨

Cajón de Feria

After searching for a few labels apps I decided to try this one since they offer 10 labels for free as a free trial. The app works really well, very user friendly and even has labels in different languages. I highly recommend it!

July 22, 2020

Cajón de Feria ✌️ ✌️ thank you for the review. We are delighted to see that you found our app useful.
Starting the app store in different languages is a part of our Go-Local initiative and the idea is the store appears local enough to all our highly valued customers. Please do keep checking the app for upcoming Italian Store ✨ and we would love to hear back if you have any feedback for us!!

Sensualità shop

Very intuitive and easy to use app.
Assistance is very polite and polite.
I recommend creating something unique.
I recommend this app!

July 20, 2020

Thank you Sensualità shop for a wonderful review 🙂 Happy to know that you are finding our app useful.

We agree that being able to create something unique is so important for all of us to stand out and we are continuously trying our best to help our customers do that. Please do check out our latest feature "Make Custom Sticker", in case you have not used it so far. We would love to know any feedback that you have for us. Also, the store is being refreshed with new sticker packs every week to give our store a fresh look ✨. Hope that you like them.
Have a great week ahead.

Arctic Crunch

Absolutely amazing app. Love that I have so many options to tag my products with. Only that I would suggest and it may not even be possible, if there was a connection in the product page to easily tag, that would be awesome. Other than that... love it!!

July 19, 2020

Thanks Arctic Church ✌🏽✌🏽 We love adding fresh new tags to the sticker store for you! Let us know if you have any product sticker ideas on your mind - we'll make sure that your ideas come alive in the app.
Your request is very interesting - Garima or Kay will reach back to you to understand it a bit more in detail. We do have connection to product pages coming up, just want to make sure what we're building is what you need.
💜 Have a glorious Sunday.

COCO + Ry Co.

This app was super easy to use. Very intuitive and had what I needed! So thank you! The stickers help make my product that much more eye-catching.

July 18, 2020

Thank you Coco + Ry Co. 🙂 We are very happy to know that you liked our app and the stickers that we have!!!

The review indeed is very motivating and has fueled us with more energy to bring something fresh to you through our app. Please do keep checking the app for the new sticker packs that drop in every week🌟We hope that you like them!!

OinkBox

This is a great app. It would be great if variants of products could get stickers added, instead of just the whole product, same with collections. Other than that, it's solid, tons of options to choose from & you can create your own!

July 17, 2020

OinkBox 🙂 thank you for such a motivating review. So happy that you found our app to be full of options and the fact that you liked our newly added feature "Make Custom Sticker"!!

We have made a note of your suggestion and our team will definitely look into it. We will update you once we have this feature in our app. Meanwhile, keep checking the app for the fresh look and new sticker packs that drop in every week ✨

Shoes 4 You

this apps is amazing beautiful labels and it's very easy to use and best thing they have amazing customer service 5+

July 17, 2020

Thank you Shoes 4 You for such an amazing review 🙂 We are always ready to help our highly valuable customers like you.

Please do keep checking the app for some uber cool upcoming features. Also, you can now nominate your store or show some love for any other store by nominating them for our newsletter "Spotlight". We would just love to spread the story and inspire many others out there✨

Firaana Online

I have recently installed and used this app and updated some of my products using the free credits with the super cool labels. I am currently monitoring feedback from my customers, but so far positive... definitely recommend.

July 17, 2020

Firaana Online, thank you for the review 🙂 We are continuously trying our best to help our customers derive the intended value out of our app.

We are happy that you have found our labels effective so far and hope that you keep liking our app which is being updated with cooler sticker packs every week ✨

Wishing you a great weekend ahead!!

factory1direct

An amazing app! Garima has been very helpful to setup stickers on our store, We recommend 100% this app!! The app it's very easy to use.

July 17, 2020

Thank you Factory1Direct 🙂 We are so happy that you liked our app and the efforts of our customer support team.

We are constantly making efforts to make the app better for you.Please do check the app for some cool upcoming features and some freshly brewed sticker packs. We hope that you enjoy using them ✨

Rock 'N Karma

Very easy to use and efficient! The customer support team is great too and made a custom sticker for us..thank you so much. LOVE IT! Although I wish I could customize my own labels further- for instance just use the ones you have but make my own changes-change the text or edit the colour! Otherwise the app is amazing so far!

July 16, 2020

Thank you Rock 'N Karma 🙂 Glad that you liked the custom sticker that our team made for you.

Your suggestions are highly valuable to us and we will definitely try to make some improvements in the app. Meanwhile,you can have a look at "Make Custom Sticker" option on our app. It's a new feature that helps you create labels with your own text and choice of color✨

Also, you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight"!! We will absolutely love to feature you.