ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Easiest App to add badges, labels & tags. Boost your sales!

Rock 'N Karma

Very easy to use and efficient! The customer support team is great too and made a custom sticker for us..thank you so much. LOVE IT! Although I wish I could customize my own labels further- for instance just use the ones you have but make my own changes-change the text or edit the colour! Otherwise the app is amazing so far!

July 16, 2020

Thank you Rock 'N Karma 🙂 Glad that you liked the custom sticker that our team made for you.

Your suggestions are highly valuable to us and we will definitely try to make some improvements in the app. Meanwhile,you can have a look at "Make Custom Sticker" option on our app. It's a new feature that helps you create labels with your own text and choice of color✨

Also, you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight"!! We will absolutely love to feature you.

Celebration Cakes- Cakes and Decorating Supplies, NZ

Installed the app a couple of days ago and was right away able to make a custom label & add it to our site. I love how you just buy credits for the number of labels you need rather than paying for a recurring subscription. Customer service have been great, thanks, Kay! Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.

July 16, 2020

Celebration Cakes, thank you for such a lovely review🙂 This is so satisfying to see that you are liking the way we are building our app with sheer honesty and a lot of hard work.

Also, we are grateful for the feature request that you have for us. Our team will definitely look into it and let you know once it is done. Meanwhile, do check in the freshly brewed sticker packs 🌟 that drop in every week!!

The Fur Label

Love how easy this app is and the customer service is great! I had a custom sticker made for me within hours and i'm in love! thank you so much

July 15, 2020

Absolutely loved your review, The Fur Label 💖 Thank you so much for all the appreciation.

Our team is always making sure that you like our app and all your queries and requests get resolved quickly. Please keep checking our app for upcoming features and new sticker packs that drop in every week 🌟
We will try our best to make sure that you love them.

Nobita Shop

Love this app, easy to use, lot of pre-made stickers and support is AMAZING.
They did a few custom stickers for me, for free, and I'm so excited to see the new features coming. Thanks!

July 13, 2020

Thank you Nobita Shop for an amazing review 🙂 Happy to see that you like our custom stickers. We are very excited to see the enthusiasm for our upcoming features 🌟 We will update you once they are in. Meanwhile, do check in for the fresh sticker packs that drop in every week.

Wishing you a great week ahead!!

EssentialsOnEarth

App is full of Awesomeness , If we dont like existing ones then we can customize one.Support is fantabulous .
Garima these stars are for you - 5 stars, good job especially responded to my each and every question swiftly and effectively.
Overall a very good app , I would definitely recommend this app to everyone if you are serious about Sale badges and many more ..the product images look just amazing ....

July 11, 2020

Thank you team EssentialsOnEarth for a super Awesome review and all the appreciation for our hardworking and always on-toes customer support team 🤩!! We are all delighted,proud and smiling.

This has fueled so much of energy in us to make sure that we keep refreshing our store with a fresh look every week. Do keep checking the app for some uber cool features and some amazing new sticker packs that drop in every week.

Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight" and it would be our pleasure to feature you ✨

Shopcopperbottle

I have used this app this is really awesome app all new Shopify users must try
From shopcopperbottle.com

July 10, 2020

Shopcopperbottle, thank you for this awesome review!! Your store looks great ✌️ and we are happy to find some of our most loved product badges there.

With the hope that we all grow and expand, we continuously make improvements in our store. Please do check our freshly brewed sticker packs that drop every week🙂

101sunglasses

This app brings me a wonderful experience!These little icons are very cute and interesting。I like it very much。

July 10, 2020

Thank you 101 sunglasses 🙂 Glad you are enjoying the experience on the app. We are upgrading the store every week with new sticker packs and some cool features. Do check them out and let us know your experience.

Also, now you can nominate your own store or showcase some love for another store by nominating them for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight"💖

222 Jewelry

This is such a great app! I love the fact that they give you 10 free credits to start with & you can pay as you go! The labels are pretty cool as well. Keep up the good work.

July 8, 2020

222 Jewelry,thank you for making our day so special with such a wonderful review 🙂 We are sincerely and honestly trying to bring you better labels and features.

Please check in the new sticker packs that drops in every week. We are hopeful that you will like them.

Melsah collections

I have used this app and it was so helpful. I didn't have to stress myself. I highly recommend thus app for every store owner.

July 7, 2020

Thank you Melsah Collections for such a motivating review🙌!! We are extremely pumped up and are constantly working on adding new features,hoping you find them useful too. Do check in for the new sticker packs that drops every week.
Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight"!! We would absolutely love to feature you 🙂

KAGS STORE

it's easy to use and easy to install. It's easy to customise as well. It's the best one among the rest of similar plug-ins.

July 6, 2020

Thank you Kags Store! Your store makes us nostalgic about our childhood! We're glad to be a part of your store now 🙂

We're working towards adding even more customization and soon launching something pretty neat which will help you make your own labels! I'm sure it'll help you create stickers on the go and make your store stand out. Will keep you posted. In meantime, check out our weekly fresh off the oven product sticker drops.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.