Product Label, Badges, Sticker

Product Label, Badges, Sticker

by ModeMagic

Cool product badges for New Arrival, Sale, Bestseller & more!

Arctic Crunch

Absolutely amazing app. Love that I have so many options to tag my products with. Only that I would suggest and it may not even be possible, if there was a connection in the product page to easily tag, that would be awesome. Other than that... love it!!

July 19, 2020

Thanks Arctic Church ✌🏽✌🏽 We love adding fresh new tags to the sticker store for you! Let us know if you have any product sticker ideas on your mind - we'll make sure that your ideas come alive in the app.
Your request is very interesting - Garima or Kay will reach back to you to understand it a bit more in detail. We do have connection to product pages coming up, just want to make sure what we're building is what you need.
💜 Have a glorious Sunday.

COCO + Ry Co.

This app was super easy to use. Very intuitive and had what I needed! So thank you! The stickers help make my product that much more eye-catching.

July 18, 2020

Thank you Coco + Ry Co. 🙂 We are very happy to know that you liked our app and the stickers that we have!!!

The review indeed is very motivating and has fueled us with more energy to bring something fresh to you through our app. Please do keep checking the app for the new sticker packs that drop in every week🌟We hope that you like them!!

OinkBox

This is a great app. It would be great if variants of products could get stickers added, instead of just the whole product, same with collections. Other than that, it's solid, tons of options to choose from & you can create your own!

July 17, 2020

OinkBox 🙂 thank you for such a motivating review. So happy that you found our app to be full of options and the fact that you liked our newly added feature "Make Custom Sticker"!!

We have made a note of your suggestion and our team will definitely look into it. We will update you once we have this feature in our app. Meanwhile, keep checking the app for the fresh look and new sticker packs that drop in every week ✨

Shoes 4 You

this apps is amazing beautiful labels and it's very easy to use and best thing they have amazing customer service 5+

July 17, 2020

Thank you Shoes 4 You for such an amazing review 🙂 We are always ready to help our highly valuable customers like you.

Please do keep checking the app for some uber cool upcoming features. Also, you can now nominate your store or show some love for any other store by nominating them for our newsletter "Spotlight". We would just love to spread the story and inspire many others out there✨

factory1direct

An amazing app! Garima has been very helpful to setup stickers on our store, We recommend 100% this app!! The app it's very easy to use.

July 17, 2020

Thank you Factory1Direct 🙂 We are so happy that you liked our app and the efforts of our customer support team.

We are constantly making efforts to make the app better for you.Please do check the app for some cool upcoming features and some freshly brewed sticker packs. We hope that you enjoy using them ✨

Rock 'N Karma

Very easy to use and efficient! The customer support team is great too and made a custom sticker for us..thank you so much. LOVE IT! Although I wish I could customize my own labels further- for instance just use the ones you have but make my own changes-change the text or edit the colour! Otherwise the app is amazing so far!

July 16, 2020

Thank you Rock 'N Karma 🙂 Glad that you liked the custom sticker that our team made for you.

Your suggestions are highly valuable to us and we will definitely try to make some improvements in the app. Meanwhile,you can have a look at "Make Custom Sticker" option on our app. It's a new feature that helps you create labels with your own text and choice of color✨

Also, you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight"!! We will absolutely love to feature you.

Celebration Cakes- Cakes and Decorating Supplies, NZ

Installed the app a couple of days ago and was right away able to make a custom label & add it to our site. I love how you just buy credits for the number of labels you need rather than paying for a recurring subscription. Customer service have been great, thanks, Kay! Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.

July 16, 2020

Celebration Cakes, thank you for such a lovely review🙂 This is so satisfying to see that you are liking the way we are building our app with sheer honesty and a lot of hard work.

Also, we are grateful for the feature request that you have for us. Our team will definitely look into it and let you know once it is done. Meanwhile, do check in the freshly brewed sticker packs 🌟 that drop in every week!!

The Fur Label

Love how easy this app is and the customer service is great! I had a custom sticker made for me within hours and i'm in love! thank you so much

July 15, 2020

Absolutely loved your review, The Fur Label 💖 Thank you so much for all the appreciation.

Our team is always making sure that you like our app and all your queries and requests get resolved quickly. Please keep checking our app for upcoming features and new sticker packs that drop in every week 🌟
We will try our best to make sure that you love them.

Nobita Shop

Love this app, easy to use, lot of pre-made stickers and support is AMAZING.
They did a few custom stickers for me, for free, and I'm so excited to see the new features coming. Thanks!

July 13, 2020

Thank you Nobita Shop for an amazing review 🙂 Happy to see that you like our custom stickers. We are very excited to see the enthusiasm for our upcoming features 🌟 We will update you once they are in. Meanwhile, do check in for the fresh sticker packs that drop in every week.

Wishing you a great week ahead!!

EssentialsOnEarth

Sanjeet, Fantastic job mate,,you just cracked what exactly I require and the custom designs of sale stickers are spot on and you just did it without taking much time which is much appreciated! Top job Sanjeet.
App is full of Awesomeness , If we dont like existing ones then we can customize one.Support is fantabulous .
Garima these stars are for you - 5 stars, good job especially responded to my each and every question swiftly and effectively.
Overall a very good app , I would definitely recommend this app to everyone if you are serious about Sale badges and many more ..the product images look just amazing .

July 11, 2020

Thank you team EssentialsOnEarth for a super Awesome review and all the appreciation for our hardworking and always on-toes customer support team 🤩!! We are all delighted,proud and smiling.

This has fueled so much of energy in us to make sure that we keep refreshing our store with a fresh look every week. Do keep checking the app for some uber cool features and some amazing new sticker packs that drop in every week.

Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight" and it would be our pleasure to feature you ✨