ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Add badges, labels, tags & icons to highlight your products!

The Fur Label

Love how easy this app is and the customer service is great! I had a custom sticker made for me within hours and i'm in love! thank you so much

July 15, 2020

Absolutely loved your review, The Fur Label 💖 Thank you so much for all the appreciation.

Our team is always making sure that you like our app and all your queries and requests get resolved quickly. Please keep checking our app for upcoming features and new sticker packs that drop in every week 🌟
We will try our best to make sure that you love them.

Nobita Shop

Love this app, easy to use, lot of pre-made stickers and support is AMAZING.
They did a few custom stickers for me, for free, and I'm so excited to see the new features coming. Thanks!

July 13, 2020

Thank you Nobita Shop for an amazing review 🙂 Happy to see that you like our custom stickers. We are very excited to see the enthusiasm for our upcoming features 🌟 We will update you once they are in. Meanwhile, do check in for the fresh sticker packs that drop in every week.

Wishing you a great week ahead!!

EssentialsOnEarth

Sanjeet, Fantastic job mate,,you just cracked what exactly I require and the custom designs of sale stickers are spot on and you just did it without taking much time which is much appreciated! Top job Sanjeet.
App is full of Awesomeness , If we dont like existing ones then we can customize one.Support is fantabulous .
Garima these stars are for you - 5 stars, good job especially responded to my each and every question swiftly and effectively.
Overall a very good app , I would definitely recommend this app to everyone if you are serious about Sale badges and many more ..the product images look just amazing .

July 11, 2020

Thank you team EssentialsOnEarth for a super Awesome review and all the appreciation for our hardworking and always on-toes customer support team 🤩!! We are all delighted,proud and smiling.

This has fueled so much of energy in us to make sure that we keep refreshing our store with a fresh look every week. Do keep checking the app for some uber cool features and some amazing new sticker packs that drop in every week.

Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight" and it would be our pleasure to feature you ✨

Shopcopperbottle

I have used this app this is really awesome app all new Shopify users must try
From shopcopperbottle.com

July 10, 2020

Shopcopperbottle, thank you for this awesome review!! Your store looks great ✌️ and we are happy to find some of our most loved product badges there.

With the hope that we all grow and expand, we continuously make improvements in our store. Please do check our freshly brewed sticker packs that drop every week🙂

101sunglasses

This app brings me a wonderful experience!These little icons are very cute and interesting。I like it very much。

July 10, 2020

Thank you 101 sunglasses 🙂 Glad you are enjoying the experience on the app. We are upgrading the store every week with new sticker packs and some cool features. Do check them out and let us know your experience.

Also, now you can nominate your own store or showcase some love for another store by nominating them for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight"💖

222 Jewelry

This is such a great app! I love the fact that they give you 10 free credits to start with & you can pay as you go! The labels are pretty cool as well. Keep up the good work.

July 8, 2020

222 Jewelry,thank you for making our day so special with such a wonderful review 🙂 We are sincerely and honestly trying to bring you better labels and features.

Please check in the new sticker packs that drops in every week. We are hopeful that you will like them.

Melsah collections

I have used this app and it was so helpful. I didn't have to stress myself. I highly recommend thus app for every store owner.

July 7, 2020

Thank you Melsah Collections for such a motivating review🙌!! We are extremely pumped up and are constantly working on adding new features,hoping you find them useful too. Do check in for the new sticker packs that drops every week.
Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight"!! We would absolutely love to feature you 🙂

KAGS STORE

it's easy to use and easy to install. It's easy to customise as well. It's the best one among the rest of similar plug-ins.

July 6, 2020

Thank you Kags Store! Your store makes us nostalgic about our childhood! We're glad to be a part of your store now 🙂

We're working towards adding even more customization and soon launching something pretty neat which will help you make your own labels! I'm sure it'll help you create stickers on the go and make your store stand out. Will keep you posted. In meantime, check out our weekly fresh off the oven product sticker drops.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

LadybugDesignz

Being a small start up, I am all about ease of use and practicality for the price. ModeMagic is very simple to use, no subscription, and has a large selection of stickers. Most Shopify apps I checked out had about a dozen stickers and allowed you to use custom stickers. I do not have time to mess around so this app made the process extremely simple and has tons of great designs. Thank you ModeMagic!

July 4, 2020

Lady🐞Designz, all we can say is - 🙏 🙏 🙏 Grateful for a super motivating review. Means a lot.
Do check back in every week for new product sticker pack drops. And do nominate your store or show some love to another store by nominating them to the Spotlight newsletter.
✨✨ Happy 4th of July

Playhaus Interiors

Amazing customer service. I contacted the team to amend one of the badges and had a response within 10 minutes. They were able to customise the sticker/badge to suit my branding colours and font so it all ties in really nicely with my website colour scheme. All in all, they amended 3 of the stickers/badges very quickly. Would highly recommend this app

July 3, 2020

Thank you Playhaus for your lovely feedback. We love your store, the soft colors and theme gives it the perfect childhood feel 🥚🐣🐥
We're soon enabling the ability to customise all product stickers and labels according to your branding in one click. Hoping that this will help you get stickers live in your online Shopify store even quicker.
👉🏽PS: Don't forget to recommend the 4th of July sticker pack to your other merchant friends.
Take care and ping us anytime for any help.